Kits from Signs

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lord_kass, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Lord_kass

Reason:
    I have a few objective servers for me and my friends to play on. I was using the Tribu plugin (beautiful plugin, I very much recommend it and love it) and I have a second server using MobArena (Also amazing!) and my friend said he likes Mob arena better because instead of getting money for kills and buying items he liked starting out with items and seeing how far our party could get.

Request:
    A plugin that allows me to place signs that when punched or right clicked would give the player a set of items in their inventory. I would like to be able to create the kits in a configuration file in the plugins folder using item data values:amount

Configuration Example:
    Archer:
    261:1, 262:64, 268:1, 299:1 300:1​
    Or
    Archer:
    261, 262:64, 268, 299, 300​

Thank you so much. Even if you cant help me, I am still grateful that you took the time to read this :)

I have searched quite a bit but there is always the chance that I may have missed something... if someone knows if there is a plugin like this please post a link here for me... thank you

I have found a plugin that makes signs able to use commands but I'm not sure how to work it. If someone could create a plugin like this for me, a plugin that allows buttons to use commands or a tutorial for how to use commandsigns I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

Lord_kass

Someone please help me :( I really want this to work :(

3. Offline

Lord_kass

Hello? D:

4. Offline

acuddlyheadcrab

Lol this thread is sad :(! Forgive me for almost skipping over it when i saw "kits"

Anyways, I don't really know how do each element of this very well, so i'll just bump :)

5. Offline

Lord_kass

Thank you for reading and thank you for bumping :) I forgive you lol

6. Offline

thehutch

there are already plugins which do for example ClassSign I think its called, just search the words kit and sign and you'll find a plugin which does this