kit respawn

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Gosintary, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gosintary

Plugin category: PvP

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: KitRespawn

What I want: I want a plugin where the player gets a kit on first join and every time they respawn!
    So in the config there would be a list where you put a name and then a kit name and a permission, and then if the player has that permission, they get the kit. Example
    Config (open)
    #Config File
    #Kit1
    # kit: new
    # permission: mymadeupnode.example

KitMember:
    kit: mrespawn
    permission mrespawn.kit

Kit Donator:
    kit: drespawn
    permission: drespawn.kit

so it the player has the permission mrespawn.kit they get the kit nammed mrespawn when they click respawn, and if the player has drespawn.kit they get the kit nammed drespawn when they click respawn

Ideas for commands: Respawnkits.reload

Ideas for permissions: Respawnkits.reload

When I'd like it by: Sooner than later :p

2. Offline

nahkd123

So the plugin will run, when player died and have permission mrespawn.kit will run command "/kit mrespawn"?

3. Offline

Reflxction

This plugin can be very easy to code, but don't you think your players can abuse it?
    *dies*
    *gets kit*
    *stores items in chests*
    *dies again*
    *gets kit*
    *stores more items in chest*
    If you still want it tag me.

4. Offline

Tabuu_

Maybe put a cooldown on it?

5. Offline

Reflxction

@Tabuu_ Probably, but he said "everytime they respawn", so I doubt putting a cooldown would help.

6. Offline

Gosintary

Its a zombie survival server, no chests to put items in near spawn + random spawnpoint each time, no abuse, plus who would get leather chest sword and some food and keep getting that over and over again.:p

7. Offline

Reflxction

@Gosintary oh that makes sense. Would you like a very specific kit or configured? Should armor be automatically placed or it should be put manually?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.