Kit PvP All in one plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by vinbin, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Offline

vinbin

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: GoobyKits

What I want: I want an all in one plugin for my Kit PvP server. I would like no drops, so when a player presses "Q" on an item, it will just disappear from their inventory, or when they die, the items do not drop from that person. I would also care for completely customizable kits. This means customization to the last drop (Customize what each kit has, what their enchantments are, what the name of those items are, potion effects applied, ect.) I would like classes to be chosen by sign. So if you could integrate sign support, that would be amazing. f it is not too much, no block breaking would be a great addition so i could uninstall a few plugins and not have it say "You can not do this here" every time a player accidentally breaks a piece of wild grass.

Ideas for commands: A command to reload would be nice. Not completely necessary though.

Ideas for permissions: I would care for simple kit permissions. Such as gooby.kit.<name of kit>. That way certain ranks can have access to certain kits.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible. We need to launch it soon.

If anyone actually does try to attempt this plugin, you will most likely recieve a staff position on my server. This means a lot to me. Thank you so much and I hope someone can complete my needs. Sorry for being so picky!

2. Offline

45zeldafan

No one is going to decompile like 7 other plugins, modify them, and recompile it into one plugin just for you.

BattleKits
    NoDrop
    PotionCommands
    PvPSoup
    VariableTriggers
    WorldGaurd
    WorldEdit

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

vinbin I agree with 45zeldafan, those plugins are better of as standalone, then you don't need to recreate the plugin with every update.

45zeldafan likes this.