Kit (GUI)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by sonicboy49, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sonicboy49

So , I am opening a PVP Server soon with ffa and need a kit plugin. I am currently using essentials config to make the kits and groupmanager to give them the permissions. And i put a timer on the kits so 3 mins between the kit in use but if they choose one kit and then choose another one of the non donor kits they can still access it and they get double the amount of arrows / Flint and steels.

So what im looking for is a plugin that adds a GUI so i can change the item id so what ever i configure it to , it opens the gui with all the kits in and has a "Lore" Under it which again i can customise in the config.

Also it only becomes available in the worlds i select which again i can customise the config to edit which worlds this affects.

And i can also add custom images to the kits in the gui in game , almost like compassNav accept it has a fire charge as the gui icon and has custom gui icons inside and custom lore's.

So please give me a quote or send me a link and i need this as soon as possible due to me opening the server next wednesday or friday.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
  2. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

3. Offline

sonicboy49

thanks , someone is coding / using this to help make me one .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.