King Of The Hill Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SuperSniper1379, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SuperSniper1379

NOTE: You will get full credit for this plugin on my server, I will put signs/broadcast messages saying you made it AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC. If you do, I will give you credit but I'll probably just put it on some fine print at the bottom of our server's website. Sorry if I seemed a little harsh there. :D

Plugin category: Fun, RolePlaying (I would like for this plugin to be private, so if you do make it, please don't post it).

Suggested name: KingOfTheHill

What I want:
    The general concept of this plugin is a mini game that spawn 4- 24 players at the bottom of a hill will some weapons, and they have to kill each other and parkour to the top. The first player to stay on the top for a certain amount of seconds (defined in the config file) they win and get a certain amount of Xcash (config also). They also get a config - defined amount of Xcash for every kill they get. The other thing that they will get Xcash for is completing a game. Leaving a game doesn't count as finishing it. Xcash is like a points system. While players are in the lobby there will be a scoreboard showing how much Xcash you currently have.

Setup:
    The staff make an arena (a mountain) then they do /arena create [arena name]. Next, they circle the arena and do the command /setspawn [arena] which sets spawns for that arena. Then, they select the top of the hill with world edit and do the command /settop [arena]. Multiple arenas can be made. Then they build a lobby. they go to the spawn point of the lobby and they do the command: /setlobby. What that does is makes it so whenever they join the server, they get teleported to the lobby, and when they leave/end a game. Then they go in the config file and define the Xcash earned for each event, and the countdown timer before the game starts (in seconds).

Players:
    First, you go to the lobby you built and do /setlobby (see commands) this will make it so when a game ends, you get teleported there. Also when you join the server, every time, it teleports you to the /setlobby point. In the lobby, players can do /class [class name] to select the class. You can define the different classes and the items that are in them in the config.yml. Then they do /join [arena name] to join the game. When a player joins a game, it shows this message to everyone in that game:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1[name] Has Joined [arena name]! &2[players in the game]/[spawns defined for that arena]
    When there are at least 2 people, it starts a 60 second countdown. Every ten seconds it says:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1Get Ready! &2The Game Is Starting In [seconds left] Seconds.
    When the game starts, it broadcasts:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1The Game Has Started! &2Good Luck... You'll Need it. :D
    When the game starts, it gives them the class they chose in the lobby and they have to get to the place you set in the /settop when you set up the arena.
    When someone gets a kill it broadcasts:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1[killer] Has Killed [victim] With His Trusty [weapon he used]! &1 Fear him.
    When someone is 10 seconds away from winning it broadcasts:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1[almost-winner] Is Really Close! &1 Stop Him Fast!
    When someone wins:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1[winner] Has Won The Game With The Class [class they used].
    Then, when someone wins it makes the winner execute the command /fw (no need to add that command, I already have it) and then after 10 seconds it teleports all of the players to the /setlobby point and tells them how much Xcash they got like this:
    &6[&4KOTH&6] &1You earned [xcash earned] Xcash in that game! &1Keep Up The Good Work!

I already have someone working on this, but he needs help. His Skype is: richard.pratma95

PM me the plugin when you're finished please.

Ideas for commands:
    NOTE: this will be used on a hub server, so the commands will be dedicated.
    No /koth join, just /join

/arena create [name]
    /arena settop [arena name] (the current world edit selection becomes the "top of the hill").
    /arena setspawn [arena name]
    /join [arena]
    /class [class] (classes will be defined in the config)
    /xcash (lists how much cash you have)
    /setlobby
    /leave (leaves the game and teleports you to the /setlobby point)

Ideas for permissions:
    Please make all the permissions default to none.

koth.arena (all the arena commands)
    koth.join
    koth.class.{class name here}
    koth.xcash
    koth.setlobby

When I'd like it by: As long as you need, don't rush.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to make a post about it and I will get back yo you as soon as possible. My Skype is supersniper1379 if you want to message me about it and my in game name (ign) is SuperSniper1379. Making this plugin will get you staff on my server, which I will tell you the IP of when you make the plugin.

2. Offline

johnnywoof

3. Offline

Lambo993

I'm that guy and really needs help

4. Offline

Jade

Is this plugin going to be released here or on DBO?

5. Offline

DailyLove

Jade I think he said he didn't want it public

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. Offline

Lambo993

It's a little bit harder to make this plugin cause he said

8. Offline

DailyLove

Lambo993 I'll help you with the plugin, but I'm not allowing it to be private.

9. Offline

Jade

Didn't see that. Locked.

timtower likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.