Development Assistance Kills and Death References

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by mrbell11, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrbell11

Hey I am looking for a Bukkit/Spigot (Preferably Spigot) Reference for player's Kills and Death's

I would like to make it say something to the player like "You have killed 5 player's and have been killed 19 times" The number's are are the References I am looking for Thank's

2. Offline

VG.Developments

I think the minecraft stats contain this, so that can automatically count them for you. Or, you can jsut store each one in a yml file then retrieve them for the message.

3. Offline

mrbell11

@VG.Developments Do you know What I would Put Because Currently I have
    player.sendMessage(ChatColor.DARK_RED + " You have killed " + *PUT DEATH CODE HERE*)

4. Offline

VG.Developments

Yep

5. Offline

mrbell11

That would be @VG.Developments

Currently I am just looking for a way to get player stat's to get the refrences

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  6. Offline

I Al Istannen

@mrbell11 this "player.getStatistic(Statistic.DEATHS);" gets the Deaths. For kills just check the other Enum vars.

VG.Developments likes this.
  7. Offline

mrbell11

@I Al Istannen I found layer.getStatistic(Statistic.KILL_ENTITY) but not Killed_Player's or just killed would this work.

8. Offline

MrWhiteGoat

Try out Statistic.PLAYER_KILLS

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

10. Offline

mrbell11

@MrWhiteGoat & @I Al Istannen I did this and I get an internal error. The code I use is
    The error I got in console

This problem I have somehow fixed I just changed the kills and death's around because I noticed they were backwords.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  11. Offline

mrbell11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.