Kill points/reward system

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by johnyboy908, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Offline

johnyboy908

I havent found a plugin yet that will allow users to receive a point for killing others then using those points to redeem for items. If anyone can make that they will certainly be credited and if desired their name can go on the website for credibility. Thanks!

2. Offline

bryce325

Could I have as many details as possible?
    I will do this.

3. Offline

johnyboy908

Thank you sooo much! im sure it'll be great :) so heres what im looking for:
    For each time a player kills another player they get 1 point or 100, base system doesn't matter.
    Theres a "store" (command store such as type /store to see it) that players can use points to buy items with.
    If you make a config file with all the items prices and such I can do that.
    Points accumulate so if they log off it saves how many they have.
    I think thats it, if anything is confusing please let me know!

4. Offline

obit8

Great idea, i use for now "ecocreature" that let me choose if i want people in PVP when they kill someone, but is not a point system.

5. Offline

bryce325

I can do that exactly as you ask ;)

6. Offline

johnyboy908

im not looking for a plugin that'll start players off with items, I want one that will allow them to "buy" items with points from killing people which is hopefully what bryce is making, but i can only hope *fingers crossed*

7. He might be able to do that, Battlekits seems like the way to go, but then again it is custom for your needs. Battle-kits allows you to change everything with the config. I guess your right, If Bryce is making you a plugin then go for it, if not use battlekits.