Kicked From server: nope!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tommygoesha, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tommygoesha

So ive boiled it down to one thing.. i had chairsreloaded recently and the enitity that you sit on is a arrow.. i got rid of it i think while sitting on a chair and then put in a different chairs plugin. When i logged on the server i got a "nope!" message and read the console and got:

17.07 13:02:27 [Server] INFO Removing player from memory: tommygoesha
    17.07 13:02:27 [Server] SEVERE tommygoesha was caught trying to crash the server with an invalid position.
    17.07 13:02:27 [Multicraft] tommygoesha ran command Message of the Day
    17.07 13:02:27 [Server] INFO Loaded player file for tommygoesha

Ive removed the chairs plugin.. then tried putting the old one back.. nothing
    Anyhelp? >.<

2. Offline

martian3333

tommygoesha
    Do you have some sort of anti cheat plugin that might be freaking out when you try to sit?

3. Offline

Dead-i

I think that specific message is generated by the server itself and not the plugin. I believe Bukkit has various detections in place to stop people from trying to crash the server.

Though I haven't tested this, you could try move (or delete) your own personal .dat file, as I believe (correct me if I'm wrong?) this contains your current position. This would be a per-user method, so it wouldn't work if this was happening to everyone.

So, try going into your world folder, then go into the "players" folder.
    Simply rename (or delete) your .dat file. (e.g mine would be Dead_i.dat)
    Remember that, unless you have some plugin that stores inventories, this will clear the player's inventory too and take them to spawn.

4. Offline

tommygoesha

nope

weird thing is, in the console it says
    17.07 13:02:27 [Server] INFO Removing player from memory: tommygoesha
    and i cant find my .dat, i can look again but last night it wasent there.. oddly infact.. it didnt have anyones, and i felt like that was some kind of giant bug but in the chat no one was saying they lost anything

Well i fixed it, i saw in my minecraft client i was getting errors to.. so just a hint i deleted my own .minecraft files all except my texturepacks and saves and it worked.
    >.<

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  5. Offline

martian3333

Wow, that's a wierd one. Nice work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.