Keep Your Fire Burning

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MrCreamsicle, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Offline

MrCreamsicle

I'd like to request someone to create a plugin that will revolve around these premises:
    - On spawn everyone gets a netherrack block and a flint 'n steel.
    - After placing and lighting the netherrack, a configurable area around the netherrack is protected.
    - Make the fires have the capability to be put out if arrows are fired into the fire/at the netherrack.
    - Option for multiple netherrack-fire protected zones per player.
    - Perhaps the ability for a player to place another netherrack block beside their original, where they would let another player in to light that netherrack. This would allow those players who have combined their netherrack-fire to all have permissions within the original zone.

The kicker: No building will be allowed within a 5x5x256 area around a netherrack-fire construct, keeping players from completely covering their fires, as other players could get within range to fire arrows into the fire.

I am completely open to constructive criticism on this idea, popped into my head while thinking of what my server could use.

2. Offline

-_Husky_-

Whats your server type.

3. Offline

MrCreamsicle

Its going to be hardcore monster survival.

4. Offline

-_Husky_-

People could cover their fire, light it, tp out.

5. Offline

MrCreamsicle

Make a feature where when the protection is created, it makes the blocks within the no-build zone air.