Just an idea that may help everyone needing it.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jamescosten, Jun 9, 2011.

?

Good Idea?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jamescosten

Ok well like many of you here im sick and tired of seeing a hundred posts a day asking for help. Not that some dont deserve the help but when its the same questions all the time i wonder how did half these people get up in the morning and tie their shoes.

Ok well enough ranting what im suggesting is a centralised help system. I have just installed team viewer and have Skype, you can see where this is going. Basically some people volunteer their time when they can to be on a Skype channel and people can come along and ask for help. It might be a simple yes no answer or using team viewer, actually help you out directly.

Im willing to give my time when i can when im making my videos etc for the bukkit reviews. Im sure there are others and that is why im setting this up.

I want to see what interest this gets before going ahead and if anyone wants to help jut plonk your name below and hopefully will get this all up and running for Monday??

2. Offline

1lann

3. Offline

ViruSpreadeR

IF we are gonna do this, then the help forum is nothing anymore and no one will post problems in help forum instead and just go that thread of yours...if that happens and all people will post questions on your thread you or your team created, you or your team will never keep up cause every second there will be a new question and u gotta answer the first question first...then sometimes the other questions will be ignored cause theres a lot of them every second/minute or every hour...
    it would be less complicated if people post their own questions in new threads so only that topic is allowed on that specific thread..and you solve or answer their problems on that thread...CAUSE THIS IS WHAT BUKKIT HELP FORUM IS FOR

4. Offline

Freestyling

Wow don't go mad
    I explain it again
    Bukkit help forum = For help if you know how bukkit works and dont need extra help
    Bukkit support team (unofficial) = If you want extra attention trough skype or teamviewer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.