Just a couple port forwarding questions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Grave, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Grave

I'm using two great plugins on my server Minequery and Votifier the problem is that the first time when I port forwarded my Minecraft server 25565 the port worked and everything is open but the other ports (25566, 25564)I added, I don't get a response. I tried many things including disabling all the security on my computer (firewall, and Microsoft Security Essentials) I highly doubt my router would block the ports after I port forward them. I use a Cisco router and my ISP is TekSavy Any suggestions other then get a better ISP?

2. Offline

Nuinbot

Your ISP shouldn't be blocking those ports. If you are adding a port forward to your computer's local IP address, specifying a range o f 25564-25566 and allowing all TCP and UDP traffic through, it should work.

If you still have an issue, try using CanYouSeeMe.org with the ports you are using. If you can't and the router is properly configured, contact your ISP for further troubleshooting.

3. Offline

Grave

Great news something was wrong with the port forwarding so Minequery and hopefully Votifier work now. If you want check out my server, Gravecraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.