Jobs Plugin Help, Config Issues

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by auntjemima1, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

auntjemima1

i want to make the Jobs plugin work. It is just called jobs. it is a well known plugin. I want it do that players can get payed and everything. if u can help me out, could you make me a configuration file at pastebin.com? that would be so helpful

some specifications i want are:
    if you go to this link http://github.com/phrstbrn/Jobs/blob/master/sample-config/jobConfig.yml you can see an examply configuration. please use all the same jobs and specifications that this one uses. I TRIED COPY AND PASTING WHOLE THING BUT IT DIDNT WORK!

the only thing i want you to change from the example is the pay. i want decent pay. pretty decently high, so think of a reasonable pay if most things in shop average to like 100 dollars. like cheap stuff for cobble and basic, and 500-60-700 being most for stuff. keep those prices in mind. choose the pay from that. thanks for this if u help me out!!!

peace

2. Offline

billofbong

Can't you do it yourself? It's pretty simple, just replace "income: 5.0" with the number of your choice.

3. Offline

Retricide

Laziness is intoxicating.

4. Offline

auntjemima1

haha guys. Retricide billofbong
    actually, i also needed help cuz when i compy pasted the config from the example, i copied the whole thing and i got error in line 13(Jobs) and line 455(something) in the oarentheses are what was the workd in that column i cant remember the lin 455 one i thnk it was brewer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.