Jive / Vallygirl / Pig latin / Swedish Chef Chat Filter.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RchGrav, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Offline

RchGrav

Please consider taking these "old school" text filters and coverting them for use in Minecraft chat. Similar to the way Taco's Puddi/Leetspeak filter works.. that would be the best ever!

Pleese-a cunseeder tekeeng zeese-a "oold schuul" text feelters und cuferteeng zeem fur use-a in Meenecrefft chet. Seemiler tu zee vey Tecu's Pooddee/Leetspeek feelter vurks.. thet vuoold be-a zee best ifer! Bork Bork Bork!

Please consida' takin' dese "old farm" text filters and covertin' dem fo' use in Minecraft chat. Similar t'de way Taco's Puddi/Leetspeak filta' wo'ks.. dat would be da damn best ever. Right On!

Please consider takin' these "old school" text filters and covertin' them for use in Minecraft chat. Similar to thuh way Taco's Puddi/Leetspeak filter works.. that would be thuh best ever! Gag me with a SPOOOOON!

easePlay onsidercay akingtay esethay "oldway oolschay" exttay iltersfay andway overtingcay emthay orfay useway inway inecraftMay atchay. imilarSay otay ethay ayway acoTay'say uddiPay/eetspeakLay ilterfay orksway.. atthay ouldway ebay ethay estbay everway!

I attached the C implementation of these text filters... please and thank you!

Rich

Attached Files:

• src.zip
      File size:
      31.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Offline

zhuowei

3. Offline

RchGrav

nice.. I'll check it out. :)

Hmm.. very weird... it gets passed to some of the chat, like dynmap, but doesn't pass into some of the chat plugins, namely ichat, while most of the other chat filters do...

If there another way to intercept the chat stream that would make it work?

It would be awesome if it could.

Is the source available so I can play with it?

Thanks!

Rich

4. Offline

zhuowei

Attached is the source. It currently listens for the PlayerChat event and modifies the chat string.

Attached Files: