Filled Jail

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mavly, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mavly

Plugin category: Roleplay

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.12.2

Suggested name: TretixProJail

What I want:
    I would like a jail plugin where basically.

First step - Cop does /jailstick (Gets Jailstick) (Which is just a stick)
    Second Step - Cop now has this jail stick.
    Third Step - If Cop hits Civilian/Criminal once with jail stick they will be teleported to jail.
    Fourth Step - Civilian/Criminal is now in jail
    Fifth Step - Civilian/Criminal now has to wait 10 minutes ONLY
    Sixth Step - Civilian/Criminal is now released from jail (Sent to spawn)
    Seventh Step - Civilian/Criminal now is very happy.

Extra Information:
    The /jail and /unjail command is only for Admins when they would like to release and send users to jail. Second, the region set up is for the regions of jail. So basically you do the command /setregionjail <JailName> and now that is the jail they will be sent to once they are hit with the jail stick. Cell setup is for the players and which cell they go too. BUT WAIT. Players cannot go to the same cell. (Basically, I know multiple people on the server will be getting sent to the jail but I want each individual player to be put in a different cell.)
    That's it.

Ideas for commands:
    /jailstick, /unjail, /jail, /jailreload /setregionjail <JailName>, /delregionjail <JailName>, /setcell <JailName> <CellNumber>, /delcell <JailName> <CellNumber>

Ideas for permissions: TretixJailPro.jailstick, TretixJailPro.unjail TretixJailPro.jail, TretixJailPro.jailreload, TretixJailPro.setregion, TretixJailPro.delregion, TretixJailPro.setcell, TretixJailPro.delcell

When I'd like it by: As soon as you could.

EDIT: Nevermind the post! I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED! If you are looking for this type of plugin too, CHECK OUT https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/jail IT'S PERFECT!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.