I have a plugin and I'm having trouble with it. I'm trying to catch a BrewEvent and trying to check if it's a poison potion. The things I've tried it using the methods getDurability and getting the potion damage values from the wiki. Another thing I've tried is creating a Potion instance (and make it's type the type from the damage value to make it automated) and comparing it's type to PotionTypes. The last thing I tried is comparing ItemStack durability to the PotionType's deprecated method getDamageValue(). None of these things work and I would like to fix this as soon as I could (I know that is said alot here).