Items turned to stone? Help?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by princessbelleofcanada, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chests, spawners, enchanted books, crafting tables, and anvils (all that I've noticed) Have been turning to stone on my server until you get much closer at which point it becomes the actual item. I changed orebfuscator to not include chests and it still happens. Please help me change this! I'll post a list of my plugins below. [​IMG]
    All the stones on top of the pillars are actually spawners.
    Plugins:
    OwnPortal
    AnimalProtect
    Chairs
    ChestRestock
    ChestShop
    ClaimLevels
    CombatLog
    Enjin
    Essentials
    GetInventory
    GriefPrevention
    GroupManager
    Kits
    Lore
    LoreLocks
    LunarCycle
    MassiveCore
    OmegaTreasure
    Orebfuscator
    Bounty
    PlayerHeads
    PlayerVaults
    QuickVote
    RegionForSale
    SimpleRestart
    Spawner
    TimeGivesYouMoney
    Vault
    VoteRoulette
    Votifier
    WGCustomFlags
    WGRegionEffects
    WorldBorder
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    iConomy
    mcMMO

2. Offline

AGC-Intra

princessbelleofcanada
    Have you tried removing Orebfuscator and seeing if the problem still happens.
    If it then works we'll at least know its for sure an Orebfuscator issue.

Also in Orebfuscator config make sure the ProximityHider is not being used.

3. I have turned off ProximityHider.
    Also I'm fairly certain that this issue was happening before I added Orebfuscator
    And chests are the only items that orebfuscator actually hides - not crafting tables or anvils, etc.

4. Offline

AGC-Intra

Fairly certain or know for sure? Best to know for sure.
    If the problem continues with Orebfuscator removed then we know 'for sure' it's another plugin.
    With so many different setups/plugins out there I can't know what some of the plugins you use are trying to do.
    The plugin causing the problem in some way is interacting with all those objects that appear weird or delayed.
    So if you can guess what plugins you use that work with those items in some way you can remove each plugin you think might be involved one-by-one.
    Be sure to restart server each time and not use /reload.
    Once you are running without the problem you'll know it was that last plugin you removed.

ps. our server in past ran Orebfuscator and we had exact issue at one point.

Also whats happening is identical to how Orebfuscator's ProximityHider works. So maybe the version of Orebfuscator being used is glitchy?

5. AGC-Intra well that seems to have fixed it x)
    Haha I just did /ofc reload and not a full restart.
    Thank you so much!

p.s. just in case you wanted - the server is 1.7.10 ip: eraofnyx.mcpro.co

6. Offline

AGC-Intra

Ya there is a lot of mention of Orebfuscator using lots of memory and getting laggy as it runs.
    Reloading just that plugin would clear its cache most likely and allow things to run quicker again.
    If you check Orebfuscator commands list I believe there is a command for just doing that vs a full plugin reload.

7. Offline

Winterfellhard

I hope this is not the cause but I have seen a few videos on youtube where people replace all the buildings of a server with sponge. This could be what your experiencing but with stone. Do you at least have a back up? Converting back will not be easy if this is the case.

8. Winterfellhard
    Did you not read the posts above (or even the main post)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.