Item Restrictions per group I make

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by fredghostkyle1, Dec 4, 2012.

?

DO you Need this?

1. YES!!! OMG YES!!

66.7%
  2. Meh, it would be nice

33.3%
  3. OMG NO HORIBALE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

fredghostkyle1

Plugin category: items/admin

Suggested name: ItemRestrict

What I want: I need a plugin that eill help me restrict items per group. for example i have 2 ranks each rank has a diffrent item restrictions....
    Rank1:
    Rank2: (and so on).

then i would need a diffrent premissions node for the ranks i create. all minecraft items would have to be alloued to be in there invintory so if a user piccks up something they can't have they redrop it onto the ground.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin, maby like /ir admin for overiding premisins.

Ideas for permissions:
    • ItemRestrict.Group.<name> - Group defined in config.yml
    • itemRestric.admin - admin over ride ( no items baned for the user)

When I'd like it by: When you can get it done, but soon!!!!

2. Offline

Necrodoom

essentialsantibuild, modifyworld, noitem, antiguest, these are plugins created for this.

3. Offline

fredghostkyle1

i forgot about modifyworld, and i need it for Armor and fun stuff like that :D

4. Offline

firecopy

As stated previously, noitem is a very good choice for a vanilla server. Tekkitcustomizer would be more useful for your tekkit server.

5. Offline

fredghostkyle1

yes lol and when did i say Tekkit?

6. Offline

firecopy

I study players and what services they have, when giving advice. I noticed you ran both a regular server and a tekkit server. Thus, I gave you the two best options of both.

7. Offline

fredghostkyle1

ah, i don't run the Tekkit server. i'm only the network owner :p