Item name & desc. changing on-the-fly

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Maluzis, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Offline

Maluzis

Plugin category: FUN/MECH

Suggested name: ItemDetails (or etc.)

What I want: I was looking for, but I did not find such a plugin. I'm talking about creating a plugin through which we can change the name of the item and its description in the game. All with colors, permission, and/or mysql support (for showing items in player web-profile).

Ideas for commands: /itemname or /iname [name] - change the name of the item (and color).
    /itemdescription or /idesc [desc] to change the description (with color) of the item.

Ideas for permissions: itemdetails.name - for command /iname
    itemdetails.desc - for command /idesc
    itemdetails.color - for color support in description and item name

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

FailBulder

This might be possible now that anvils have been added. with changing the name of the item.

idk what you mean changing the description.

You would proberly need spout for this

3. Offline

Maluzis

It is a pity. I only use craftbukkit. As to the anvil. I know that there can be change, but I would like to add a command for VIP. Can anyone he could do it without spout? The data object could be written to a mysql database or to a file.

4. Offline

FailBulder

You can make it so you can change the name via command, but i don't no what you mean buy a description to the item

5. Offline

Maluzis

For me, VIP functions slightly differently. Any payment to keep the server gives the player a premium account forever. Mainly I care about adding the item description. This allows you to plan the creation of an interesting event where you can win a legendary object (an object with its own name and history).

6. Offline

Denaton

I think that he mean lore and not description?

7. Offline

Murderscene

I can do this easily. Add me on skype "guykilgour"

8. Offline

Maluzis

I found the photo on the internet to show the final result. Take a look:
    [​IMG]