Item drop controller

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Stabil, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stabil

Plugin category: Items

Minecraft version: 1.8.9

Suggested name: ItemDrop

What I want: I'd like a plugin that I can control which items are getting dropped and which is gonna get removed automatically by the server. So like certain items are just gonna get removed by the server so it doesn't cause lag. Like when a player gets killed, it only drops the "rare" items. I would also like to configure what Items I want to be removed and which to be kept, with a command. Then I execute the command and then the item I have in my hand is getting on a list of items that are getting dropped.

Ideas for commands: /item add

Ideas for permissions: item.add

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  2. Offline

Stabil

3. Offline

rudraksha007

i am not that good in coding but i guess i can make it... BTW what is "bump" that i see it many times??

davidclue likes this.
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Bring Up My Post

dbaum102 likes this.
  5. Offline

rudraksha007

here you go this is your required plugin...
    link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deathdrops.92875/
    sorry about google drive link as i don't know to use github..
    BTW... in this plugin commands are:
    /deathdrop <|allow|ban|> <material-name> here material name should be valid minecraft item like dirt, stone etc
    permission to use this command(for allow as well as ban) is "deathdrops.edit". you can edit the same list from the console as well as in-game(player type) and even manually open it's config.yml and add/remove your required item but REMEMBER THAT ALL ITEM NAMES SHOULD BE IN UPPER CASE AND THE NAME SHOULD BE VALID IN ORDER FOR THE PLUGIN TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY!
    also i have not tested this plugin in that deep so please check it on a separate server and feel free to inform me about any bugs or any other small plugin idea like this, i will try my best to help :)
    EDIT: please inform me after downloading the file..and for maderator: can i upload this plugin to spigot and bukkit?

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  6. Offline

You made it, your call ;)
    Uploading to Bukkit is currently impossible though as the site is having issues.

7. Offline

rudraksha007

no i just meant that can i upload this plugin as it was not my own idea also i have seen people on giving github links and not spigot so i thought it was restricted or something...

8. Offline

It is not restricted ;)

rudraksha007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.