Item Damage Modifier

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by si7vder, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

si7vder

Hello,

I have a feeling this plugin already exists but I can't find it.

I need a plugin that allows you to give Damage stats to any item like a fish.

I found this plugin which is perfect except they only allow changes made to "tools" like a hoe or a shovel but not to a fish.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/item-lore-stats/

If someone knows something like this but working on ANY item then I would be really happy.

(That plugin is amazing and also allows changes to speed, regen, etc... however all I am needing is damage, other stats would be a cool extra.)

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@si7vder
    This feature is actually present in Minecraft 1.7.10 vanilla. You cannot modify the item directly without 1.8, but you can create it in the /give command. The "+x Attack Damage" is actually the attribute text, or representation of the attribute generic.attackDamage.
    Here it is. Replace <number> with the hearts of damage to do. Decimals are supported. Replace the letters RND with a random number. Make sure it's different each time you do it.
    Code:
    /give si7vder fish 1 0 {AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:generic.attackDamage,Name:generic.attackDamage,Operation:0,Amount:<number>,UUIDMost:RND,UUIDLeast:RND}]}
    A couple other attributes to think about are generic.maxHealth and generic.movementSpeed. Remember that all these attributes, damage included, apply if you're holding the item or if you're wearing it.
    Click here for more details on the structure of items.
    Enjoy!

3. Offline

si7vder

@pie_flavor
    OMG, I banged my head around 50 times against the wall for forgetting this.
    Thanks so much, you are my savior :D

4. Offline

nverdier

@si7vder Please mark your thread as solved. See this for more info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.