Item changes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by turtlelord, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Offline

turtlelord

Hey i'm trying to work out a bunch of things on the plugin " heroes" and 'im wondering, am i able to change the damage certain things, such as make gold swords do high damage, or make diamond armor stronger, or maybe even make enderpearls do a lot of damage when you hit someone with them?

hmm, 3rd time asking, 3rd time no reply :( maybe ill get a reply next week :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

Zaros

If you haven't gotten a reply the first two times, what makes you think the third would be different. If your looking for "Heroes" support, please go to the Heroes thread.

3. Offline

turtlelord

I'd ask again because its very crucial to what im doing! :) i cant just give up :p

also- this question has absolutely nothing to do with heroes, why would i ask in their forums xD
    (i just mentioned it because i need to be able to edit weapon damages so i can use my class plugin more efficiently)

but does anyone know how to change damages so i can make gold hit harder and stuff?