Plugin Help Island level in prefix.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by OTF Catastrophe, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

While on FadeCloud I noticed that in the chat prefix you have your islands level. I searched google a lot and cannot find it, which leads me to believe it is a custom plugin. I was wondering if anyone could create a plugin where you can get your islands level from uSkyBlock and put it in a chat prefix like FadeClouds. Preferably using PermissionsEx as the chat prefix handler.

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@OTF Catastrophe
    I could add that to my Chat Plugin RankPrefix+
    Link is in my signature incase you want to check it out.
    I will take a look at uSkyblocks API and tell you when I added it.

3. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

That would be awesome man. This wouldn't effect anything with PermissionsEx correct? Other than the prefx's of course.

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@OTF Catastrophe
    It wont affect PEX but RankPrefix+ allows you to use PEX prefixes and suffixes.

EDIT: Done, link is still in my signature. You should be able to use {ISLAND-LEVEL} now.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  5. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Thanks a ton for adding it, but what version of uSkyBlock is required? I didn't want to go with the latest version thats on the DeboCraft website because you'd have to update to WorldGuard and WorldEdit 6.0. When I try to put it as a prefix it just comes out looking like this:
    Picture (open)
    [​IMG]

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@OTF Catastrophe
    Please post your RankPrefix+ Config via Pastebin and tag me otherwise I might not be able to see your Post.
    Also, make sure to remove any other Chat Plugins which interfere like EssentialsChat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.