Is this plugin real or REQ? Mob Notarget

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RonanZer0, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Offline

RonanZer0

Plugin category: Mobs/Other

Suggested name: Mob Notarget

What I want: So say you are in a group called 'Team Red'. So I could configure it to make it where if they are in the 'Team Red' group then monsters
    (Zombies,Skeletons,Creepers,Witches,Spiders,Villager Zombies or anything that is normally hostile)

will NOT target anyone on that team. But if they are in the default group or 'Team Blue' the monsters will attack team blue but still not team red team.

So I could have a team called Evil
    And one called Hero
    So evil could be like monsters etc.

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: player.ishostile

When I'd like it by: 1-5 days, but make sure it works. It's okay if you go over that just try to point me to it or make it as fast as you can!

2. Offline

youngbawss22

Do you use some type of pvp plugin which allows you to have team red and team blue?

3. Offline

RonanZer0

no i use group manager
    and im not gonna use any other permissions its confusing its not simple to set up like group manager is

4. Offline

bolharr2250

EASY!

I actually do something like this on my server

I use the PEX Plugin "modifyworld" to do this. It simply adds a permissions node "modifyworld.mobtarget" To be able to make creepers unable to see someone, I would add "-modifyworld.mobtarget.monster.creeper". Make sure to keep the negative permission node out in front. Regular users would simply have the "modifyworld.*" node.