Is there any way to make the command blocks work in the Newest version of craftbukkit?.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by lordkalem, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

lordkalem

so i get on today to see there are new updates. i load up the newest update and the command blocks Still do not work.

is there any way i can make them work. is there something in the files is there a config i can change like really please some one tell me because this is just getting ridiculous.

they didnt work in the first 1.4.2 version and they still don't work in the newest. is there some places i can go to find the list of what does and does not work yet because it sure as hell isn't on this forum from what iv seen.

2. Offline

GRPGamer

They were disabled in 1.4.2 vanilla release as they weren't stable... I think. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

3. Offline

lordkalem

no they still work in vanilla and on the vanilla servers. there is an option to turn them off and on in the server.properties. i did turn them on yet they still don't work on the bukkit servers.

4. Offline

GRPGamer

Probably not implemented yet.

5. Offline

LeGenDaryX

Are they working in the beta build?

6. Offline

Lolmewn

I think they are, yes.

7. Offline

LeGenDaryX

This would be good news, Anyone can confirm this?
    And does it work like.. you can use any command that your server has( from plugins) that are useable from the console?

8. Offline

Beetlebub

Some commands are working. "/say" works, but "/tp" does not yet work. Those are the only two commands I tested. I am using the 11/3 dev build #2457

9. Offline

TnT

/tp does work. You may have a plugin overriding that command, and doing so in a way that doesn't interact with the command block well (aka, not registering commands).

Aliases don't work in Command Blocks as far as I can tell, but if the plugin registers the command, it should work in Command Blocks. I have tested this with a couple plugins of mine.

10. Offline

Beetlebub

I stand corrected. I feel silly for not disabling plugins before opening my big mouth :eek:

Anywho, YAY /tp works like a charm. Also, it looks like it was an old "Essentials" plugin installation that was preventing the /tp command.

Thanks for the heads up TnT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.