Is there a way to make a everyone spawn on a spawnpoint every time they join my server?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NewbieBeard, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, so I have a Minecraft Server and I want when someone joins in the server to be on the spawnpoint and then when he/she logins to go to the location where he/she has left

Please help

P.S: I saw that "use-exact-login-location" is making that but in my bukkit.yml, I don't have it!
    Should I add it and make it true or no?

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. I want when you join and it says "Please login <password>" the player to be on spawn and to can't see his items and after login to go on his last possision where he left

4. Offline

5. Which plugin to get?

6. Offline

None to be honest, they should not need to login.

7. Man, seriously how you could be Moderator?
    When you don't have the brain cells to think + your capacity of English talking and typing is 0/10

8. Offline

@NewbieBeard Not gonna follow the flame war.
    And because I have the tendency to help people and know what to do on here.
    The fact that you need to login makes me wonder if you are running an offline-mode server where it is common to have a login plugin. That is why I am asking about it.

9. It's an offline-mode server and when someone joins in the server, they need to login (cuz I want to have login plugin) but the problem is that, if I have left from the server and join in 10 minute I'm gonna to fall from to the ground.
    I want to be on spawn in that moments when I'm logging and after I do this, I want to get in my left possision!!!

10. Offline

Offline mode is not supported by Bukkit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.