Is there a plugin that allows multiple spawns based on permissions instead of group

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by zolcos, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zolcos

It seems like the simplest thing in the world but it's hard to search for given the nature of the words.
    My players are divided into 5 groups and each group should spawn in a different place.
    I used to use EssentialsSpawn for this but it stopped working when I changed my perms around to use multiple groups per player. Each player is still in only one spawn-defined group at a time, so there are no conflicts, but like most plugins ES is braindead when it comes to groups and will only consider the first group reported for anything. So most of my players are spawning in the default location instead.

Didn't the Bukkit team say that plugins shouldn't be looking for group anyway? And to just use permissions? I tend to agree because that would give me absolute control over individual plugins without placing requirements on my overall perms structure.

So if anyone knows of a spawn plugin that can control location via individual permissions (or via groups while not choking on multiple groups) then let me know because whenever I search for permission spawn I get every spawn plugin saying "here are the perms you need for the /spawn command!" instead of what I want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.