is something wrong with my RUN.bat for my server?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Avous, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Avous

my server complains (Whenever i start it the first time on a reboot) and restarts my world every time i reboot my pc so im thinking... it has to be my run.bat(or at least i hope) here it is.

@echo off
    java -Xincgc -Xmx1236M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:parallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar nogui
    pause

(i got windows 32 bit vista)

other information i think that could help is that it complains about something with a G-Zip file type?

and my system specs are

2 Nvidia GTX 460
    4 GB ram
    (dont remember my HD speed but i got 300 GB free)
    3.2 6 core processor

2. Offline

TnT

Can you post your server.log? I suspect your world is corrupt, but want to confirm the errors you are getting.

3. Offline

Avous

@TnT sure here ya go http://pastebin.com/FQWemGa1 i had one on pastebin! however.... ive started new worlds on my pc and laptop and they BOTH do it? and i run everything as administrator finally i disabled user account control.

4. Offline

TnT

Yes, looks corrupt. You should restore from backups.

5. Offline

Avous

@TnT well i formatted my comp and she works great now lol :p format is the solution to every error XD(at least when you're too lazy to find out what the real problem is.)

6. Offline

mughi

works for IT here at my job.. fscking moron (the IT guy, not anyone here)
    'hmm. you can't get both monitors to display.. guess you need a new coreload (reformat/reimage).. not exaggerating)

(rant) I really hate ppl like him.. I used to work in IT, I enjoyed, thus I was good at it, and my users loved me. This guy hates his job, doesn't know how to do it, and so he doesn't try. He generally sends the users to me.. and I'm supposed to be writing software.. moron is perpetuating the lazy IT slob stereotype.. (/rant)

All that said, nothing fixes software problems like a good format :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.