Iridium Server Manager - |GUI|Creator|Toolkit|Port Forwarder|

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by ImminentFate, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I was calm in the first place. I just walked in here with a question about hotfile. No biggy. I'm patient, and I just want the OP to know that he should take his sweet time.

2. Offline

ImminentFate

No idea :) you'd have to ask feildmaster or escape

Those with hotfile issues: when you hit the link on this page, it will take to the hotfile page saying "downloading filename"
    Click the download button under that ONCE. Don't spam the button, or hotfile will say you're already downloading the file. Right now the system is VERY SLOW. so when you click, it will take about a minute for the loading bar to fill. Don't hit back or refresh. Just wait and it will load ( tested it now)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  3. Offline

dangermathias

i am having the same problem, it also says that i am already downloading, it happened to me because my norton blocked the download. i cant solve the problem so can you upload it on a another host plz?? THX

4. Offline

Cynic

I'm having a problem where Norton blocks the page no matter what I do, are you going to upload it to any other sites?

5. Offline

KernelChrill

6. Norton doesn't block my page, it only blocks the program. Meh. I'll try to fix this one on my own I guess. It can't be too difficult.

7. Offline

KernelChrill

Tried force updating but that didn't help. Do I have to download the patch? In that case I'm in a bit of trouble because I've got the hotfile glitch because of Norton and I can't find the patch on c-net.

8. Offline

airxfusion

so i downdoaded the auto installer ( THANKS!!!!!!! by the way) do i have to do all that other stuff so im able to downoald plugins and if not wher do i put the plugins to be able to use them in the game

9. Offline

DoabarrelrollBS

Um... I need help I downloaded the java 7 and when i start craftbukkit the thing disappears in a blink. Can you help?

10. Offline

Death2142zerg

Hi i was just wondering if you had a directlink because when i do hotfire it wont work for me. It says that i cant down load it because i can only download 1 every 30 mins and it has been 3 hrs. Thanks for your help

11. Offline

KernelChrill

12. Offline

Woparsons

My friends cant connect to the server. Ive tried lots of stuff (I'm using Hamachi atm) and only I can get onto the server.
    Does anyone know some reasons why this is happening?

13. Offline

ImminentFate

I do have a direct link, but Dropbox's upload system was down when I tried to upload it. I'll try again tomorrow morning, an in the meanwhile, you can try the download I placed on cnet, but it's for 1.8 ( I think) however manually updating the server shouldn't be that hard. Just get the new file from ci.bukkit.org and replace the old one with it ( don't forget to rename)

14. Offline

Enderfaction

I also use norton but when i click the download it blocks it so i went to history and went back to the other page and then i disabled everything on norton for 15 mins, downloaded it and i turned everything on norton on again.

15. Offline

ImminentFate

yes, that's the only way with norton

16. Offline

DoabarrelrollBS

Can you help me? when i started the server, the black server starter disappears within a second.

17. Offline

ThetaFoxilon

I'm having this same problem. A little help please?
    I'm running windows 7, I have Java version 6, update 30
    When I download Java 7, the minecraft login screen turns grey, and even then the file doesn't start up the server, I'm pretty bad with computers so please help me out here.

18. Offline

ImminentFate

There are a couple of alternate starter.bat files in your craftbukkit folder. Try those

19. Offline

RROD

1,145,288 Views.
    1,676 Posts.
    Wow. This must be in high demand, right? Anyway I love the idea of an installer. Grats on finding something people want.
    :D

20. Offline

ThetaFoxilon

I tried both of them, neither would work for me.

21. Offline

ImminentFate

Thanks, I had no idea it would be this popular either :D

Did you uninstall java 6 before you got java 7?
    Uninstall both java 6 and java 7
    Then reinstall only java 7

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

22. Offline

Jamessince00

Server was working perfectly up until now, the server kept launching into the background and not working correctly. I then replaced the jar with a updated version from bukkit_update folder and its now saying it's corrupt or invalid and won't launch at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Fixed by redownloading bukkit and moving map and plugins over.

23. Offline

Sebiale

The Alternate Link and the Direct Link are both out of date. Alternate is at 1.0.1 and Direct is at 1.8.1.

24. Offline

Valgorn

the read me dose not open after i tell it yes id like to read the read me.txt

25. Offline

Sebiale

Hotfile website for the main DL keeps getting blocked by Norton, kind of concerning. :S

26. Offline

ImminentFate

It's just my typo in the installer, haven't got round to fixing it yet

That's why we all hate norton. They're too pedantic. There are no viruses in this file

27. Offline

Sebiale

Oh it's not the file I'm worried about, I routinely bring your files out of quarantine, it's the website--I'm not very familiar with Hotfile so coupling that with attack reports on the website from Norton puts me on edge, even with Norton's over-protectiveness.

28. Help, I made my Server, But i dont know the IP adress, so i cant get on, where do i find it?

29. Offline

Sebiale

Just type localserver in the IP box.

30. Wont Work, It says 'Cant resolve Hostname'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.