Iridium Server Manager - |GUI|Creator|Toolkit|Port Forwarder|

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by ImminentFate, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fossean

Unfortunately, Fileserve reports that my IP has failed the captcha too many times. Probably a ploy on their part to generate some revenue!

2. Offline

Ammar18

Code (Text):
    1. 174 recipes
    2. 27 achievements
    3. 22:14:05 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.0.0
    4. 22:14:05 [INFO] Loading properties
    5. 22:14:05 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 24.15.236.217:25565
    6. 22:14:05 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
    7. 22:14:05 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requ
    8. ested address: JVM_Bind
    9. 22:14:05 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
    In the server properties I put my External Ip, and this rather shows up.
    I port forwarded, and tried multiple times to fix this problems. I failed, and now need your help. I placed my server ip in "Server" notepad.

3. Offline

Ammar18

Btw, my port is 25567. Sorry I couldn't just edit my post. I must be a certain rank to do that.

4. Offline

FloodzTxBB

i am very confused on how to install this can anyone please tell me?

5. Download. Run. Done

6. Sorry I can't give an alternate link, I'm away from my pc until tomorrow. Please bear with me for now. Ad the download on fileserve is a bit down the page. Scroll and you will find it

7. Offline

PyroManiac123

That Fileserver site wont let me download it. it says my ip has failed the captcha too many times. wtf does that mean?

8. Offline

TheDarthGod

when i downloaded it and installed it i couldnt start any of the .bats i am runing windows 7

9. Offline

GrUfFaLo15

on your computer you can log in as "localhost" but for other people to join you have to port forward

10. Offline

GrUfFaLo15

How do you change the amout of ram you want your server to have

11. Offline

GrUfFaLo15

Go to the get plgins on bukkit download the plugin you want onto your desktop or into a folder. Then go to your server folder and go to the plugins folder. Then drag then the file into the the folder. Make sure the file dosent have a zipper on it if it does it probably wont work. If it does open the folder and take out the needed files and put them in your plugins folder. Then if your server is runing do /reload and if its not then start it up. Then you can do /plugins to see wat plugins you have and if the plugin you wanted is there then it works. For more help go on youtube and look for a tutorial

12. best way to solve is to get java 7

13. open the starter.bat file you use and change the "Xms1024M" and "Xmx2048M" to whatever you want

14. Offline

Ammar18

Code (Text):
    1. 174 recipes
    2. 27 achievements
    3. 22:14:05 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.0.0
    4. 22:14:05 [INFO] Loading properties
    5. 22:14:05 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 24.15.236.217:25565
    6. 22:14:05 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
    7. 22:14:05 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requ
    8. ested address: JVM_Bind
    9. 22:14:05 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
    In the server properties I put my External Ip, and this rather shows up.
    I port forwarded, and tried multiple times to fix this problems. I failed, and now need your help. I placed my server ip in "Server" notepad.

15. Offline

youbeenbad

I need help.
    IT told me that i needed to put the 0.0.1 snap shot in my main folder, which I did.
    I tried running again, and it told me to do it again? Help...

16. Offline

Musician101

did u try typing /reload into the console?

17. Offline

Orglas

hello, i updated my old server, its running well but when i open a chest or when i cheat ic ant do anything anymore, how can i fix this??
    thank you
    org.

18. Offline

J P

The Craftbukkit folder in My Documents has a permissions.yml file, how do I use it for the ranks? If it isnt for the ranks, what is it?

19. Offline

ieatnubz

I use hamachi.

20. Offline

zuppeman

how do i run my server with more mb?

21. Offline

KazooNinja

When ever I start the server it says it is outdated and I need to move 0.0.1snapshot into main folder. When I do that nothing happens
    I've done /reload also but nothing happened, it is still outdated

22. Offline

saul100

Make sure to keep server-ip= blank in server-properties

You need a 1.0.0 compatible version of CB. You can get one here and replace the old 0-0-1 snapshot with the new 1-0-0 snapshot.

23. Offline

Ammar18

I don't get it.
    ... Do you mean that I have to put in the word "blank" in server ip (in server.properties), or
    not to put anything in server ip (in server.properties)? I tried both ways, and it didn't work. I still get the same error. Help

24. Offline

TheWolfKillz

I have the same problem as KazooNinja. I already updated the 1-0-0 snapshot, but it still shows me that the server is outdated.

25. Offline

Kricu

I seem to be having the same issue. I figured out that I needed to edit the .bat file of the craftbukkit starter to tell it which file to use (0.0.1 as opposed to 1.0.0). After this I couldn't get it running. I used the file that the updater provided so maybe that got messed up? The Pail server manager says that my CB is up to date though so I'm not too sure what is going on.

26. Offline

UrASmurf

I ran it, did the whole installation process, make it the default save area which is my computer/documents/craftbucket server and It will have a icon on my desktop(just a blank one) and when i double click it says "the item Craftbukkit server.bat that is shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Would you like to delete this?

How do i get it to actually work properly? I even did it to save to the desktop and the same thing happens.

27. Offline

CraftedClient

i keep getting an error that says "This File Contains Invalid Data"

28. Offline

ralph34

Ok so i have a real problem every time some 1 logs out the server gives me this message and no matter what i do i cant get rid of it i even get it on a totaly new install. just tried it with the new java update still the same error i seem to even get it when i just use the normal server from minecraft.net
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
    10:59 AM [INFO] Connection reset
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
    10:59 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkWriterThread.run(SourceFile:104)

29. Offline

ralph34

try going into the craftbukkit server folder and clicking on the one that say craftbukkit server.bat

30. Offline

PinkChocolatex

Hello!

I've got a Vanilla server that I run through Hamachi for my sister and I and everything on it works perfectly fine. I recently realized that plug-ins are something that we would really prefer, so I decided to start constructing a Bukkit server. I managed to do so without this guide and I connected without any hitch and everything ran smoothly.

However, my sister is unable to log into the server. It displays the "Can't reach server" message with the big red X over the connectivity bars.

After much searching, I found this guide and used it as instructed (very straight-forward may I add), but she still can't connect to the server. I've even been able to load saved worlds into the Bukkit server, and have everything work for me on the host computer, but the only problem seems to be that she can't connect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Notes:
    Hosted on a laptop with Windows 7 (64-bit)
    Ran through Hamachi
    8GB RAM
    14.8mbps download speed
    0.8mbps upload speed (slow, I know)
    Attempted running both CB1337 and CB1.0.0-snapshot.
    Vanilla runs fine both sides.
    Bukkit cannot be reached by other side.
    Both 1.8.1 and 1.0 MC clients were tested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.