Iridium Server Manager - |GUI|Creator|Toolkit|Port Forwarder|

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by ImminentFate, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImminentFate

no problem

2. Offline

Sullman

I feel really stupid...and newbish...and plain dumb...but how do I get the server to actually turn on?

3. Offline

ImminentFate

just click on the shortcut on the desktop and wait about 15secs the first time. It will start up itself. If you have spazzed the shortcut, you may have screwed it up, so open task manager and kill the javaw.exe processes then try again.

4. Offline

TLkira

09:48 AM [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    09:48 AM [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    09:49 AM [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    09:49 AM [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    09:50 AM [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    09:50 AM [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

how can i do

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  5. Offline

ImminentFate

@TLkira
    System Specs please (RAM, java version, etc)

6. Offline

mrfrase3

i have the same prob as above, it says at the base of the pail interface "245/247mb" now im no expert but with 4gb ram and about 3 to spare... i know it should be doing better... love the new interface though [diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond]

long time user, first time poster

7. Offline

pooey66

Im stuck... I've had a minecraft server (bukkit and smp) for a while. I had smp since 1.6-1.8. (bukkit before that) But now bukkit doesn't turn on. I closed all the processes. Nothing pops up when I click start (for this case the icon on desktop... tried both.) It is in the process after its on though?

8. Offline

ImminentFate

When I tested it on my win7 64bit laptop, the ram usage would go higher as it was needed, but because two people jar had this error already, I think I may upload a patcher that gives you batch files back. Sorry about that :/

Hue good is your computer? Sometimes it will take up to 30 seconds to load up.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. Offline

mrfrase3

ok quickly just did some testing of my own, and when i openned them with the old .bat with the allowed ram 1024mb and once openned its ram total was varying as you earlier discribed with cmd running in the background, i think the max limit that its allowed to "auto-take" needs to first be defined, or else it switchs to the 427mb default, which is, as everybody knows, squat... just a guess... and for anyone too imatent for a proper fix, use your old batch files

10. Offline

drkmagusx

ok I ran the server once changed the name and exit out the proper way by clicking stop. now I try to reopen it and nothing happens even after I end process the java in task manager.

11. Offline

ImminentFate

Actually, scratch the above, DO NOT DELETE YOUR BATCH FILES!!! I realized that my computer was the only one that worked cos I have a few alterations on my computer. I would upload the files with a batch script, but I went over my Internet limit on Wednesday :/ Now everything is so damn slow, it takes 30 seconds to load a google page. I get it back on monday

12. Offline

DeltronZero000

Not sure why, but every time I try and start up Craftbukkit Server, it won't open the Server Manager. Java will start to run but the Manager will not open. I got it to work once or twice before last night. But for some reason it just wont start anymore.

I go into Task Manager and see that it started Java, but nothing shows up. Just kept ending the Java Process and starting again, but nothing. Even if I let it run for a few minutes it still doesn't show up.

13. Offline

ImminentFate

@DeltronZero000 and ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE INSTALLED CRAFTBUKKIT USING THE LATEST INSTALLER (9.3):
    Use the fix attached below: please delete your old desktop shortcut before using this fix or you may end up with a duplicate that won't work well.

Attached Files:

14. Offline

fmamcrl

Just wanted to let you know that my norton 360 also marks it as a bad file, ill provide you with the details (if something is underlined and in bold that means i added to it):

Here they are :
    c:\users\x\desktop\craftbukkit installer v9.2 (mc1.8.1).exe
    9/30/2011 at 10:01:22 PM
    Last Used:
    9/30/2011 at 10:01:17 PM
    Startup Item: No
    Launched: No
    Threat Details
    There are many indications that this file is untrustworthy and therefore not safe
    The main reason for that it says is because it is a "Insight Network Threat"
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37411802/CraftBukkit Installer v9.2 (M
    C1.8.1).exe
    SAFE <--lol what ( i think it means the source (this website) is safe
    Downloaded File:
    craftbukkit installer v9.2 (mc1.8.1).exe
    Stops there.

Well I hope I helped a bit for those who have norton 360, I will be backing up my computer just incase and downloading this file soon by disabling norton and seeing if norton will mess with it some more. Well thats all I got for now and thanks for the software bukkit ppls =D

Once I download the file and if it works ill see if i can have norton take it off its baddy list.

15. Offline

walent

Low memory, only 247MB, how do allocate more? Please help!

16. Offline

ImminentFate

Use the
    Use the fix a little way above this one.

Thanks, but I have known about that for some time. Now I have some specific info about the issue. But the file is safe!

17. Offline

walent

"java" isnt recognized as internal or external command...

edit: I installed 1.7 Java so it works

18. Offline

Vicketor

Hi. I don't think I got any starter file, or atleast I couldn't find it.

19. Offline

ImminentFate

No
    Shortcut after installing?

20. Offline

Bopizku

Me and my friend wanted to play a custom map on an SMP server. I looked up a tutorial, and found I needed Bukkit to do so. So I downloaded this, and a security program called Norton found a threat and caused the download to cancel.

21. Offline

lukedelong

what should I open this with? cmd? I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm in a rush.

22. Offline

fmamcrl

Ok so I downloaded the file by disabling my norton antivirus for like 1 minute and it worked fine. Now the only problem im having is that when I try and connect to my own server it says "Failed to verify username" anyone got a solution? Thanks :)

I just realized im using Mineshafter, does this installer method work with mineshafter? If so could you help me >.> haha thank you very much

23. Offline

ImminentFate

Look 7 posts above this one

24. Offline

Tank

I got everything installed, did the fix, and now the desktop shortcut works.
    But when I try to run it, it flashes a batch/terminal window, and disapears. There are no java processes running, except for jusched.exe, which is a java process, but its not the javaw.exe I'm looking for.
    How do I fix this?
    Also, Would you mind writing up a brief how-to on connecting to it once I get it running?
    Thanks!

25. Offline

ImminentFate

what computer do you have?

26. Offline

Tank

Nevermind, I just had to upgrade to java 7.
    Thanks for posting this, man. You rock.

27. Offline

ImminentFate

thanks!

28. Offline

lukedelong

What are you supposed to run the icon on the desktop with?

29. Offline

ImminentFate

I guess you have it set to WinRAR or something? Change it to the Java Virtual Machine and it will work

30. Offline

Tank

Eh.. Got a slight problem.
    I have two routers, router A and router B. Router A is plugged into the modem, and router B is plugged into A.
    So, Ive got two networks, both going off the same ISP. Dont ask why.
    I am hosting the server on a computer connected to router A.
    I am trying to connect to it on a computer connected to router B, and I want everyone to be able to connect to the server.
    I've opened a port on router A; UDP: 25565, starting and ending.
    Say my IP is 12.123.456.789
    I try to connect to 12.123.456.879, and it says connection refused. I try it with the port added: 12.123.456.789:25565, and it still gives the connection refused message.
    Help?
    Edit: If it matters, Java 7. The one you provided. Windows 7 Home Premium N. 2.20 x1, 3Gb RAM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.