Invisible Blocks

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by imyussy, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrCookieSlime

imyussy
    Either you or timtower is using an old Version of WorldEdit I would say.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

timtower
    Just saying since sk obviously moved the class you are trying to access to a different package P:

4. Offline

5. Offline

mrCookieSlime

timtower
    Oh derp. I did not see that the line continued. Forgot to scroll ^^ For me it said:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sk89q.worldedit.bukkit.WorldEdit
    cannot be cast to com.sk89q.worldedit.WorldEdit

instead of

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sk89q.worldedit.bukkit.WorldEditPlugin cannot be cast to com.sk89q.worldedit.WorldEdit

timtower likes this.
  6. Offline

imyussy

@timtower Now when I type '/hiderails hidearea grass' it gives me this error in console: http://pastebin.com/JzybP9iH. And in the chat it says 'An internal error has occurred while attempting to perform this command'. Also, when I try to only hide a single block, the block doesn't change, but it does say that it has been changed in the chat.

7. Offline

imyussy Did you select an area? Could you post your full startup log?

8. Offline

imyussy

timtower Is my startup log the log that says server.log? And inside that the last thing it logged was from February 4th 2014 for some reason. And yes, I did select the area. Do u want me to start my server again and post everything console says?

9. Offline

imyussy Yes please. And really, clean your log.

10. Offline

imyussy

11. Offline

imyussy You delete it. Then you start the server again.

12. Offline

imyussy

@timtower When I deleted it and started the server again, it generate a new one for some reason. But do u know why the plugin is telling me there is an internal error? It might also have to do with why even when I try to make a single block invisible it doesn't make it invisible but tells me it did in the chat.

13. Offline

imyussy It should generate a new one. It is a log. It logs...
    And please repost the server log with a screenshot of the client when performing the commands. I want to see the WorldEdit selection messages!

14. Offline

imyussy

timtower When I deleted the server log it didn't generate a new one. Idk why its not creating a new one. But when I select the region and type '/hiderails hidearea grass' it shows this error: http://pastebin.com/sexVE0wz. It even shows that message when I don't select a region and execute that command. Is there somewhere in console where I can find the WorldEdit selection message to show you? Below is what the client shows when I perform the command. 2014-10-11_15.16.55.png

15. Offline

imyussy Hit your chat button, make the screenshot again. I only need the chat area.
    Those worldedit messages show up when you are selecting the area.

16. Offline

imyussy

17. Offline

imyussy How about being patient? I don't always have access to my laptop.
    And even if I did: there is a thing called sleep, dinner, life.
    Fixed your error btw. Redownload.

18. Offline

imyussy

timtower I'm really sorry for not being patient. But thank you for fixing it. Ill see if it works now. Again... Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.