Plugin Request Inventory Stats

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Rockdude_, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rockdude_

DISCLAIMER: This plugin is a little impractical for use by other servers, but adding more customization would probably require a lot more coding, and i'm trying to keep it a little more simple for whoever may decide to code this.

Plugin category:
    Misc.

Suggested name: Inventory Stats

What I want: This plugin basically counts the amount of items a player has in their inventory. This will only measure four items. GoldIngots (Gold), Gold Blocks, Purple Dye (Elixir), Purple wool (Elixir Blocks), light gray dye (Dark Elixir), light gray dye blocks (Dark Elixir Blocks), and Emeralds (Gems). Why these items? Well I'm making a clash of clans minecraft server, and i'd like it so that players can check how much of each item they have without having to go through the trouble of adding all of their items together. This will be able to be checked by a scoreboard on the side of the screen at all times. The scoreboard will look like this
    &a==== &eStats &a=====
    &eGold: {getamount}
    &6Gold Blocks: {getamount}
    &dElixir: {getamount}
    &5Elixir Blocks: {getamount}
    &7Dark Elixir: {getamount}
    &8Dark Elixir Blocks: {getamount}
    &aGems: {getamount}

Ideas for commands:

Ideas for permissions:

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible! :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. Yet another Clash of Clans plugin, I swear these are getting more and more popular.. Soon we may have more of these than DMCA threads. (Only 9875 to go!)

@Rockdude_ Why not have a scoreboard? Would be even easier than doing /stats

3. Offline

Rockdude_

@bwfcwalshy oh that would also be good. just thought it would be simpler. anyway, I'm not actually requesting for a physical clash of clans plugin, just some sort of stats for it because i'm making my server using the resources found on bukkit

4. Offline

Permeer

5. Offline

Rockdude_

@Permeer sounds great! Any time estimate?

6. Offline

Permeer

Edit: @Rockdude_ Download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv6ybhh27w9utok/InventoryStats.jar?dl=0

Used : CraftBukkit 1.7.2 R0.3

Commands:

/stats - Show the scoreboard if enabled
    /stats add <name> - Your hand item will be used in the scoreboard
    /stats remove <id> - Remove a item from the scoreboard acording to the id. [2 to 15]
    /stats clear - clear the scoreboard

Permission:

stats.op

-------------------------------------

Any bug or anything you want me to add or remove tell me ( Sorry bad English )

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  7. Offline

Rockdude_

@Permeer oh wow you work quick! Thanks so much!

@Permeer I got some errors. Plugin enabled, but doing /stats will give an internal error, along with adding items. Adding items will send the message that it was added, but there is no scoreboard. I am running on 1.8 spigot and have these plugins

[EDIT: I think that you may have screwed something up with the plugin.yml, as i tried doing /help inventorystats and it doesn't show all of the commands.[​IMG]

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  8. Offline

Permeer

9. Offline

Rockdude_

@Permeer okay thanks!
    hows it going so far?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  10. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

11. Offline

Permeer

@Rockdude_ Sorry i had to go sleep but its gone. Link updated !

12. Offline

Rockdude_

@Permeer sorry about requesting quite a bit of stuff, but can you make it so by default the scoreboard is always enabled, but can be updated using /stats update and can be toggled and untoggled by typing /stats toggle? It works great so far by the way! Great job and thanks so much!

13. Offline

Permeer

@Rockdude_ You can edit it on the conf.yml and you can set the seconds that the scoreboard will be showed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.