Problem/Bug Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: co

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by monatoni, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

monatoni

When trying to login I get the following Errormessage with one of my two mc-accounts - the other can login normal, but has no rights in the map.

Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use IsonReader.setLenient(true ) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1

My son do get the same message, but for him it started about 12 h earlier.

Searching with google gives me one match, but there I don't understand anything about what they are saying.

Serversoftware is Spigot for 1.9.2 running on Linux

Clients used are running on Win 7, win 10 and mint rosa cinnamon - all running with 64 bit.

But because logging in with the second accound, and logging in of my son's girl friend without probs - I think it can't be a prob of the clients.

running plugins:
    armorstandeditor
    back-packs 1.9
    block farmers
    chestShop
    Citizens
    ClearLag
    CompatNoCheatPlus
    CraftBook
    dynmap
    Elevators
    FastCraftPlus
    iConomy
    LogBlock
    LWC
    Marriage
    mcMMO
    MineResetLIte
    MineResetLitePlus
    Modifyworld
    MondoChest
    MOTDColor
    MultiWorld
    NoCheatPlus
    PermissionsEx
    PluginMetrics
    Quests
    Shopkeepers
    Spawner
    Trampolineplus
    TreasureChest
    UltimateCore
    update
    Updater
    Vault
    WorldBorder
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

A day befor the error accrued I loaded down world2 and editit schematics on my local computer because uploading schematics wasn't possible - when getting answer from the support I loaded the changed map up again and was working on it for ober 12 h before I couldn't login any more.

Maybe someone here can tell me what to do - my son want to setup a the server again, but I think that can't be the solution - every error can be there again.

TIA

mona

2. Offline

mcdorli

Some plugin sends a malformed JSon message (a kind of data format), post the full error

3. Offline

monatoni

that was the full errormessage that I got in the client when trying to login with that account into that server. There was nothing else - or I don't know where to look at -
    only in the first line stood connection closed
    and below the bottom back to serverlist.
    Now I post the whole text from the launcher

Code:
    Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 301]
    [14:40:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: schnuckschnuck
    [14:40:29] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
    [14:40:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, mona19.zip
    [14:40:38] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
    [14:40:38] [Thread-4/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    [14:40:38] [Thread-4/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
    [14:40:38] [Thread-4/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
    [14:40:39] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
    [14:40:39] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture minecraft:textures/blocks/planks_oak.png with size 499x499 limits mip level from 4 to 0
    [14:40:39] [Client thread/WARN]: textures: dropping miplevel from 4 to 0, because of minimum power of two: 1
    [14:40:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 8192x8192 textures-atlas
    [14:40:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to minehost1.host-unlimited.de, 28900
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]  
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [mcMMO] Running version 1.5.05-SNAPSHOT-b134
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [mcMMO Perks] Experience: Receive boosted XP in certain skills.
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [mcMMO Perks] Fast Recovery: Cuts cooldown duration by 50.00%.
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [mcMMO Perks] Endurance: Increases ability activation time by 12 seconds.
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [mcMMO Perks] Luck: Gives certain skills and abilities a 33.3% better chance to activate.
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [mcMMO] www.spigotmc.org/resources/mcmmo.2445/ - mcMMO Website
    [14:40:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] schnuckschnuck joined the game.

and than the game closed and I get the message in the game window which I posted first. If there is another possibility to get more information I need to know from where I can get it.

If it would help I can login with the other account to see the differences posted in the launcher - because with monatoni I could login.

tia

mona

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@monatoni Does this also happen without plugins installed?

5. Offline

monatoni

lol
    sorry I first answered in the wrong language

ok, I tried to stop one plugin after the other and started with mulitworld,
    I can login again with both chars - but now I do have the problem, that I don't have world 2 ...

Can I reconfigure Multiworld or do you know another plugin that works with mc 1.9.2 - because the other we found is not up to date.

thx

mona

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.