Interest poll for arrow shooting wolfes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Shamebot, Aug 15, 2011.

?

Are you interested in such a plugin?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. This idea sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

Shamebot

I recently hacked a plugin together, just for fun and testing, which lets wolfes shoot their targets with arrows.
    Is anyone interested in such a plugin?
    I also considered making a plugin which opens an inventory when you click a wolf, but I can't think of a way to let the player see whether a wolf is cabable of shooting arrows/holding an inventory.

Is there already such a plugin?

2. Offline

thehutch

how did you even come up with this idea? did you watch a movie or something. however maybe (using spout) you could add backpakcs to wolfs so like for a second inventory but if your wolf dies all is lost?

3. Offline

Shamebot

I don't know how I came up with it, but after having had the idea I remembered that there is a mod where wolfes shoot lasers,

The only thing I think I could do with Spout would be to set a new texture for wolfes but that would probably affect all, I haven't looked into Spout, though.

I tried mounting a chest item on the wolf, but they bounce up and down and lag behind.

4. Offline

thehutch

hmm maybe a little backpack instead of a suitcase might work? :D

5. Offline

Shamebot

Don't think thats possible with spout yet.

6. Offline

thehutch

7. Offline

Shamebot

8. Offline

feildmaster

just make it apply to only tamed wolves.

9. Offline

Shamebot

I think you can set a text above entities with spout, so i might use this. I could have different classes, wolfes wich shoot arrows, set the target on fire, explode, whatever.

10. Offline

feildmaster

that sounds pretty interesting.
    Good luck Shamebot.