Innocent or Guilty?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JD DeGaetano, Mar 24, 2012.

  1. Offline

    JD DeGaetano

    Plugin category: Teleportation [TP] [GEN]

    Suggested name: InnocentOrGuilty, RandomSpawns

    A bit about me: I'm the owner of SymXserver. SymX has over 5000 registered members and opened Feb 8, 2011. I like my plugins simple, but powerful. :)

    What I want: I'd like a plugin that teleports someone to a location based on a percentage.

    So for example:

    Location 1 = Servers main spawn.

    Location 2 = Server Jail

    In config:

    Location 1: 20%

    Location 2: 80%


    New players join.
    The players are either teleported to Loc1 or Loc2.

    80% of the time they are teleported to the Jail.

    20% of the time they are teleported to the Main spawn.

    I would like it to lock the place that spawned them to their ip.
    So if another user enters the server from the same ip, they are spawned in the same place.

    User1 enters game with ip:
    User1 is spawned in Jail.
    User1 leaves game.

    User2 enters game with ip:
    User2 is spawned in Jail also because they are using the same ip as User1.

    Ideas for commands: /setloc1 , /setloc2, /setloc3 ect..

    Ideas for permissions: PermissionsBukkit!
    It should be default that any new player entering the server spawns in one of the locations.

    For admins: randomspawn.setloc

    When I'd like it by: This plugin doesn't need to be rushed, but i'd like it before 1.2.5 or 1.3.

    Similar plugin requests: Not that I know of. (x

    Devs who might be interested in this: @cliff777 and others.
  2. Offline


  3. I'd be interested in doing this, but I've got a lot on my plate ATM. Maybe in April sometime...
  4. Offline

    JD DeGaetano

  5. Offline


    Cool! Thanks for making this forum a better place!
  6. Offline

    JD DeGaetano

    You betcha.
  7. Offline


    Hey, may I ask why you would want this?
  8. Offline

    JD DeGaetano

    For my server, it's used because we have a prison. I wanted to make it so that 20% of the people who enter the server are automatically free and the remaining 80% are Jailed. This plugin could be used for other things as well. Spawn a new member in one of many cities or factions.
  9. Offline


    I may be able to make this for you?​
    See how things plan out though, im busy.​
    One question? Would this be the first time they join or every time they join.​
  10. Offline

    JD DeGaetano

    It'd be on their first join.

Share This Page