Inactive [INFO/ADMN/GEN] HandCommandID V1.0 - Get names, IDs and Meta Data from one command! [1.4.5-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Lordpoole, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Offline

Lordpoole

Tired of Googling for those item ID's, trawling through pages to find Damage Values? Don't bother!This super-lightweight plugin gives you the functionality to find the ID and the Meta Data (damage values) of the item you are holding by simply typing the command "/handid". The actual mechanics of the plugin (ie. Getting the item in-hand's name, ID and Meta Data) was done in about 10-15 minutes, however I spent an extra 2 hours adding catches to find and fix plurals and vowels ("an obsidian" instead of "a obsidian"), simply because I can't stand incorrect grammar (I know it's not important but it's nice to be able to read something without shaking your head in disapproval).
    [​IMG]

Commands and Permissions:

1 Command: /handid: Reports the name, ID and Meta Data of the current item you are holding
    1 Permission: handcommandid.use
    Features:

• Extremely simple setup and usage
    • Very lightwieght (only 4.3kb)!
    • Offers detailed information about the item in-hand
    • 100% gramatically correct: Nearly all of the time spent developing this plugin was getting it into completely correct grammar
    Possible Uses:

• Making server shops: It is very useful when adding items such as potions, dies & wools, music discs, mob eggs etc as it gives the Meta data of the items.
    • Quickly getting the ID's of items for many uses, such as the /give command and to configure other plugins.

2. if this works with enchanted items excellent anyways nice!! i like the colors/grammar

3. Offline

jithins

O Hellz yea, i need a light weight plugin cause i have like 60 plugins in my server already, thnx me mate