Inconsistent Mobs Spawning

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Fuzzwolf, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Usually I am pretty good with bugs - I perform a series of tests adding and subtracting plugins, record results, and repeat until I can find the source. This has been a bug on my server for quite a while now, and I cannot figure out for the life of me what's causing it. After a server restart, monsters will be spawned. Shortly after seeing them, they will stop spawning. Animals sometimes have this problem, but usually are fairly consistent.

After restarting my server, we usually experience one mob-filled night. I spent one of these by my town's gate, which does not spawn mobs via WorldGuard. I had counted maybe a total of 20 mobs outside, me being the only one on. The next night: no monsters. This contradicted my first guess as to why they weren't spawning, that being them capping out.

Has anybody experienced anything like this? Perhaps it is two conflicting plugins rather than one. Below are a list of world-changing plugins that could perhaps have an influence. I have gone through the configurations of each, though I could not find anything.

• WorldGuard
    • Towny
    • NoLagg (spawn limits are enabled, though I've had no results when disabled. Same result with a cap of 10,000 Mobs)
    • Multiverse
    • Heroes
    • Spout
    • SpoutEssentials

2. Offline

Fuzzwolf

I've removed Towny, NoLagg, and Multiverse; but still after a while mobs do not spawn. Anybody ever heard of this issue ... ?

I'll be trying the other plugins another time in case anybody cares... *sniff* qq

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.