[INACTIVE][WGEN] FlatLands v0.1 - Makes a flat world [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by echeese, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Offline

echeese

FlatLands - Completely flattens terrain infinitely in all directions
    Version: v0.1

This plugin will create a new world called FlatLands. FlatLands is a completely flat terrain covered in grass, followed by a few layers of dirt, followed by stone until the very bottom, where there's bedrock. There's is no trees, caves, lava, water, or ore. Just grass, dirt, stone and bedrock. Flatlands is great for when you need a huge area for a large build, for example, a redstone computer, or perhaps an enclosed building. Currently, it has no configuration options, but I plan to add them soon.

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Features:
    • Creates infinite plains
    Commands:
    • /flatlands - Teleports you to the FlatLands
    Download FlatLands

Changelog:
    Version 0.1

• Initial release

Cerwas, neorat44 and tjb0607 like this.
  2. Offline

XepherLink

Bring this back to life please :D

lelo likes this.
  3. Offline

kammak743

Please continue this plugin it is our most commonly used world on my server and i have an unhappy server comunity because no flatlands
    kammak743
    owner of JOKOcraft server

4. Offline

zipron

Is it possible to get access to the source code? I've only started with plugins coding and I want to create a kind of flat world plugin as a test.

Thanks,
    zipron

5. Offline

kammak743

If you either could continue with the plugin development (upgrade to work with mc 1.2.3) or release the source code so someone could continue with this plugin
    thanks
    kammak743

6. Offline

Soxra

If the author doesnt release the code you are not allowed to copy it...

7. Offline

zipron

I know that, that's why I ask it =) and kammak743 I won't upgrade this plugin, I want to create a new one with some flatland features in it =)

zip

8. Offline

kammak743

I meant if the plugin developer can continue

9. Offline

zipron

I actually have almost finished it but I modified it.. however if the developer allows me, I can post it here as the original

zip

, XepherLink
    I've updated the plugin:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/wgen-genpack.64938/ ofcourse, all credit goes to echeese.

zip

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  10. Offline

MysticUser

11. Offline

zipron