[INACTIVE][MISC, CHAT] HealthyNames v0.4, colored names in chat based on health [733]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Bobby_Bonsai, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Bjourk

Does this plugin override GroupManager color prefixes?

2. Offline

Bobby_Bonsai

I've never heard of those, but yes, I think so. I'm replacing the DisplayName with ColorCode Name ColorWhite, so the possibility that I'll destroy every effort from other plugins is pretty good.

3. Offline

Bjourk

I see. Groupmanager uses prefixes and suffixes for names as they are displayed in chat. So if you use a color code in the prefix of a group, every member of the group appears in that color.

Also, since you're back on this plugin, you can probably remove the "[INACTIVE]" from the title.

4. Offline

Bjourk

Where did this plugin go?

5. Offline

harakiwi

died mostly because of the new HP regen.
    most of the plugins die because the original writer lost his/hers affection to minecraft

6. Offline

Bobby_Bonsai

It did go nowhere, it's still here. ;)

True, somehow Notch "featured" Minecraft to death for me...it somehow turned into work and I just like sticking to my 1.7.3 and 1.8.1 servers. There it's still plain forward building and surviving...nothing fancy.

Though, now that you mention it, I realize that the plugin would need a complete revamp because of regeneration. As far as I can see there's still no onPlayerHealthChanged-Event, which still renders this a dance around the fire with getting every event which might change the health.