[INACTIVE][MECH] Self-Closing Doors v0.24 - Close wooden doors automatically [818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by FrozenBrain, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Offline

FrozenBrain

Self-Closing Doors - Close wooden doors automatically
    Version: v0.24

This plugin causes wooden doors to close automatically after a certain amount of time.
    It's based on Yurij's idea of Self-Closing Doors but it's completely rewritten and updated to work with the latest CraftBukkit build.
    I've also added some features to let people choose how long a door should keep open until it gets closed themselves.

Features:
    • Set one amount of seconds after that all doors close automatically
    • Let your players set a time for each door themselves
    • Support for Permissions
    Download Self-Closing Doors 0.24
    Source Code

Commands:
    • /scdreload - Reloads the plugins configuration file.
    • /scdset <seconds> - Sets a door's duration to keep open until it gets closed automatically (0 = never close).
    Permissions:
    • scd.config.reload - Allows the usage of the /scdreload command.
    • scd.door.edit - Allows the usage of the /scdset command for own or unregistered doors.
    • scd.door.editAll - Allows the usage of the /scdset command for every door.
    Configuration:
    • use-global-cd - If true, every door closes after the time specified by close-delay. Otherwise the players can use /scdset to manually make doors close automatically.
    • close-delay - See above.
    • protect-doors - Protect registered doors from getting destroyed by anyone but the owner of the door.
    • fix-double-doors - Enable this to make double doors working. However, this is still experimental.
    • lwcSupport - Prevent the usage of /scdset by players who don't have access to a protected door.
    Changelog:
    Version 0.24
    • Updated for Minecraft 1.6.6 (CraftBukkit b818)
    • Fixed an error
    Version 0.23
    • Updated for CB 733
    • Added support for LWC
    Version 0.22
    • Fixed doors with a block next to them
    Version 0.21
    • Fixed double doors
    Version 0.2
    • Added commands for players
    • Added permission support
    • Added some variables to the config.yml file
    Version 0.1
    • First public release
    Todo:
    • Fix double doors (I have no clue how to fix them yet)
    • Clean up the code
    • LWC support
    I hope you could understand everything, my english isn't the best.
    If you encounter any problems with the plugin, please let me know.
    Have fun :)

Xordaii likes this.
  2. Offline

MiracleM4n

It spams that error message randomly every 5-10 minutes while the server is running I have pasted log at this location:
    http://pastebin.com/yWBKQznt

3. Offline

FrozenBrain

That seems to be a bug with the newer CB builds. I have not updated the plugin yet.

4. Offline

MiracleM4n

Ok. Any ETA

5. Offline

FrozenBrain

I was planning to update my plugins as soon as there's a new recommeneded build. Maybe I'll release a testing build of the plugin today for everybody with CB build 697 (I think) and above.

6. Offline

MiracleM4n

Can I be a beta tester ;)

7. Offline

FrozenBrain

Everybody can. I'll put a link in the first post.

8. Offline

MiracleM4n

Ok. Thanks a ton.

9. Offline

FrozenBrain

Could you please upload your bukkit.yml file and tell me if there's a "Self-ClosingDoors.db" file in your "plugins/Self-Closing Doors" folder?

10. Offline

MiracleM4n

Bukkit.yml has my database info, so I dont feel quite safe posting it. Also there is a Self-ClosingDoors.db.

11. Offline

FrozenBrain

Mh I see.. Have you changed the driver from sqlite to mysql and/or the isolation?

12. Offline

MiracleM4n

Nope. Never Always been the exact same :/

When abouts will the testing build be out?

Yay your online. :D

Wow I spammed a lot of posts sorry I will stop unless it involves reporting errors.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  13. Offline

FrozenBrain

When I know the reason for that error. The only thing I can imagine is that the settings in the bukkit.yml file are incorrect. I'm pretty sure that you have changed the driver to "com.mysql.jdbc" or "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" and are using a wrong username or password.

14. Offline

MiracleM4n

I will paste it:
    Code:
    database:
        username: dgncom_***
        isolation: SERIALIZABLE
        driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
        password: *****
        url: jdbc:mysql://208.43.81.116:3306/dgncom_***

and on the point of config files WTH is ebean.properties for?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  15. Offline

FrozenBrain

ebean.properties can be ignored. You can configure Ebean (that is necessary for persistance) with it. Are you sure that the username and password are both correct? If they are I have absolutely no idea how to fix that error, sorry :/

16. I can't use /scbset with or without params if I have use-global-cd=true , it works with it false ... what's up with that ?

Also I'd suggest an optional auto close interval for all doors in the server :}

17. Offline

FrozenBrain

If use-global-cd is true every door closes after the delay you've set in the config. That's exactly what you suggest. That's also why /scdset doesn't work with use-global-cd=true.

18. Oh, then my bad.

19. Offline

MiracleM4n

Username and password are correct I use this database with Iconomy and that works just fine. I have no clue what the problem is. I checked the database and it does have an scd table in it so it did connect correctly. could it just be an error with the new builds?

20. Offline

FrozenBrain

Could be, yes. We'll have to wait until there's a recommended build.

21. Offline

MiracleM4n

Yes. Lets hope thats soon XD

22. Offline

Bjourk

23. Offline

FrozenBrain

Chill out! It's 8:38 AM here and 733 got released At 2:38 AM. I will update it but definately not now :confused:

24. Offline

MiracleM4n

Yes Dont Update It. I Want It But Rude People Need To Learn Manners :D

25. Offline

FrozenBrain

I'm done with updating. I also added support for LWC.

26. Offline

Bjourk

I'm very calm. In fact I don't expect my server to be 1.5 compatible till the end of the week because of the volume of plugins. I was just curious. You don't see any exclamation point or all caps do you? Thank you for your work on this plugin, I appreciate it.

I hope you're not referring to me... It's not like I said, "Update now!" I was curious whether it worked in 733 yet.

27. Offline

MiracleM4n

It was initially intended for you as your message was misconstrued, Although it is suitable for everyone else on these forums who just go around saying UPDATE NAO!!!!111111..122@!!

28. Offline

Bjourk

I agree and I also get annoyed with people who think the developers owe them instant updates. I'm not a developer but I am aware that many hours go into coding anything so I have a lot of respect for the people who provide that service to the community. That's why I'm very careful not to be demanding or rude.

29. Offline

MiracleM4n

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

30. Offline

Zenithas

I keep getting:

Code:
    2011-04-30 13:41:23 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to Self-Closing Doors
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at de.frozenbrain.SelfClosingDoors.SCDPlayerListener.isDoorLeft(SCDPlayerListener.java:178)
        at de.frozenbrain.SelfClosingDoors.SCDPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(SCDPlayerListener.java:152)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:254)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:64)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:433)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:195)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:74)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:370)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    On occasion. It doesn't happen whenever the doors open or close, or are opened or closed. Just on occasion.

Minecraft server build 1.5_02, CraftBukkit #740, SelfClosingDoors 0.23.

And given that English is not your primary - I can try French, but I'm self-taught and not native by any means (Aussie)

31. Offline

Fishrock123

Could you add support for (bottom) half doors? thanks!