[INACTIVE][MECH/MISC] SuperWheat v0.1 - Wheat automatically re-grows after harvesting [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by thescreem, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Offline

thescreem

[​IMG]

<font color="rgb(153, 51, 0)">SuperWheat - Wheat automatically re-grows after harvesting!</font>

Current Version: 0.1

SuperWheat re-plants crops for you after you have harvested them. SuperWheat also stops crops from being broken by other players before they are fully harvested, so nobody can destroy your crops.

Features:
    * Players can't destroy your crops until they're fully grown.
    * Once you harvest the wheat, no seeds are dropped but the wheat is automatically re-grown.
    * Permissions support!

Future Features:

* Stop crops from being trampled by animals
    * Have it work when wheat is broken by water
    * Feel free to suggest ideas!

How to set up SuperWheat:

Simply just place SuperWheat in your plugins folder and give/don't give your users these permissions! Simple as that!

Permission NodeWhat it does
    SuperWheat.allow.crop.destroyingAllows you to destroy others' crops
    SuperWheat.allow.crop.regrowingAllows crops to be automatically re-grown after being harvested

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    [​IMG]

Changelog:
    * v0.1 - Initial Release

Credits:

@ChrizC for originally suggesting the idea
    @viper2g1 for re-suggesting the idea

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Offline

morizuki

ill test this as soon as I can :)

doesn't work. tried destroying fully grown wheat, and not automatically regrown I've even put a permissions but still doesn't work..also when I tried destroying a seed, it will produce two same message and no color message..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  3. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx

Can't reproduce your bug.
    Try to op yourself and test it then.
    Please try also the latest dev build and remove other plugins just to be sure.

I can confirm the messages bug. Weird. Will look into it.

4. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx