[INACTIVE][INFO/WEB] Minestats v0.85 - Webstatistics for Stats and Achievements [617]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Abadon84, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Abadon84

Minestats - Webstatistics for Stats and Achievements
    Version: v0.85

An easy in use web interface based on the awesome plugins Stats & Achievements,
    see it in action here.

Features:
    • Easy multi language support
    • Still supported languages are english, german, french, spanish and 1337-Speak
    • Easy installation and configuration
    • List of all players with several stats on the start site
    • Language, search and sort function on the start site
    • Details for each player that shows all stats and achievements
    • Detail sections can be toggled visible and hidden
    • Pictures for almost each item and mob in the details (i'm working on the rest ;) )
    • Offset for times
    • Achievements can be turned off
    Requirements:
    Download Minestats rar
    Download Minestats zip
    Installation (open)

1. Download Minestats
    2. Unpack and copy it to your webspace
    3. Make configurations (you have to edit the config.php wich is self explanatory)
    4. done ;)
    Todo (open)

• opacity and background control with the config
    • admin-interface to manually edit the stats and achievemets (i.e. db failures)
    • implement stats from icommerce and dynamic market
    • some other stuff :)
    Changelog (open)
    Version 0.85
    • Time offset
    • Make achievements optional
    • Implement wolfs
    Version 0.82
    • Make it work with s&a 0.9
    • Some Bugfixes
    Version 0.8
    • Code-cleaning (removed a lot of SQL statements, thanks to flames for the hint)
    • Added shortnames for day, hours, minutes and seconds in the language files
    • Opacity control in config
    • Added minecart and boatstats
    • Some bugfixes
    Version 0.7
    • Some changes in the configuration for more options
    • More items supported (for example the new repeater)
    • Release for entire community
    Version 0.6
    • Change in the language system for easier work
    Version 0.5
    • Better Design for the entire interface
    Version 0.4
    • Added sort function for the overview
    • Added more details
    Version 0.3
    • Added search function
    Version 0.2
    • Multi language support
    • Added more details
    • language selector
    Version 0.1
    • Overview of all players and details

Bug reports, comments, and suggestions are always welcomed and donations appreciated.

[​IMG]

Chikken likes this.
  2. Offline

KingPin

403 on the download.

3. Offline

Lolmewn

what's an s&a? :p So if I understand it correctly, I have to put the .properties of the Stats plugin to mysql - Then edit the config somehow and it will work?

4. Offline

Abadon84

sorry i have missed to update some permissons yesterday, now it should work again, also the download link... ;)

yes, in the .propertys you have to set your mysql host, user etc... in the config.php you have to put in the same values

5. Offline

z0z1ch

fix time
    file: index.php
    Code:
    <td width="10.0%">'.$player['playedfor_form']['days'].$text['short_day'].' '.$player['playedfor_form']['hours'].$text['short_hour'].' '.$player['playedfor']['minutes_form'].$text['short_minute'].'</td>
    '.$player['playedfor']['minutes_form'].$text['short_minute'].'
    replace
    '.$player['playedfor_form']['minutes'].$text['short_minute'].'

6. Offline

unachemaxwell

okay, in the header of the main page I am getting several undefined index errors including player in index.php line 48, player index.php line 122, search minestats.php line 104 and sort minestats.php line 161... Even with these it seems to be working 100% except I cannot click on any player prior to player #5 because the header has expanded past where it should.

Also, clicking on a player will give me undefined variables and indexes from lines 170 to 256 in minestats.php especially variable name, and indexes 93 94 26 Herobrine totalitemuse totalitemdrop and totalitempickup.... any help would be appreciated... If you would like a link to my stats page I can send you a PM. Thanks!

7. Offline

Abadon84

that are php notices, i have turned them off, but i will fix them to solve such problems... you can send me a pm with this link...
    greetings abadon

fixed, thx

before a few minutes i have seen that stats and achievements was updated, i will fix minestats later that day so that it works with the actually version

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  8. Offline

Abadon84

new Update done, now it works with s&a 0.9

9. Offline

Graindcafe

Nice!
    But the French translation is wrong
    Replace sentence | By
    posé bloc | Blocs posés
    détruit bloc | Blocs détruits
    dommage distribué | Dégâts infligés
    dommage subit | Dégâts subis
    And please capitalize first letter of words.

10. Offline

Abadon84

ok, i will make it later, but easyer would be you send me the correct fr.ini because you are native ;) its in the lang folder
    greetings abadon

11. Offline

PhotonLance

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in minestats.php on line 8
    :eek: help plz

12. Offline

Abadon84

wich php version do you use?

13. Offline

Geoff Winans

In the interest of following standards, I'd like to request that you distribute MineStats in a ZIP or tar format. rar is not installed by default on Linux and some distros don't even have packages available (meaning one has to pull down an archive and circumvent their package system).

14. Offline

Abadon84

good suggestion, i think i will make it ;)

15. Offline

Graindcafe

Hmm .. It is not possible to translate in french with your fr.ini because we cannot decide the word position in the sentence. (It should be "blocs posés" and not "posé bloc")
    I think, in a future version, you should put formated string rather than simple words in lang.ini

16. hey^^

ich wollte dich mal fragen, ob du mir eventuell die "achievements.txt" von dir schicken könntest!
    Ich finde dein plugin nämlich richtig cool, brauche aber die Auszeichnungen noch in Deutsch ;)

glg
    Chriss

17. Offline

Abadon84

ok, iw ill make it so...

unless i´m german you should speak english in this forum... i have no achievements.txt because i use the new version with mysql...
    greets abadon

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. Offline

PhotonLance

PHP 4.4.2 .... try use another .... this error anyway
    sorry .... not see min PHP 5.13 ((( lets try

hmmm i use PHP 5.3 .... what i do wrong?? (((( View attachment 2115

19. do you have a "<?" or a "<?php" on the beginning of the file?
    It must be <?php

greetings
    Chriss

oh, ok, I am sorry ;)
    Than is it maybe possible, that you can send me a file, including your database table from the achievements?
    because I need the Achievements in German!
    This would be gret, becaus I like your script very much but not all of our 60 Members can easily understand English, infact, you also see, that mine is week, too!

greetings
    Chriss

20. Offline

PhotonLance

I use this files

Attached Files:

21. Offline

Abadon84

do you have other php application running and do they work? it seems your server doesn´t interpret the php code...

22. Offline

Mystixwun

I have an issue, I have database connected and Stats v0.9 saves data to it but your Minestats V0.82 seem to not be reading it :(

My config.php
    PHP:
    <?php
        $config
    ['server']                 = 'localhost';                                            //database-server

$config['user']                 = '';                                            //database-user

$config['pass']                 = '';                                            //database-pass

$config['db']                     = 'bstat';                                            //database

$config['table_stats']            = 'sts';                                                //table for stats

$config['table_achievements']    = 'playerachievements';                                    //table for achievements

$config['lang']                    = 'en';                                                    //standard language (look in the lang folder for avaible languages or write your own there and send me ;) )

$config['servername']            = 'MxSrv';                                //displayed Servername

$config['date']                    = 'd.m.Y H:i:s';                                            //format of the timestamp (for details see http://php.net/manual/de/function.date.php)

$config['opheadfoot']            = '0.8';                                                //opacity header and footer

$config['optable']                = '0.8';                                                //opacity table
    ?>

The Minecraft Server, MySQL Server & Apache2 with PHP are all installed on my Ubuntu 9.04 server

But on the page I get this..
    [​IMG]

and nothing more, If i remove database and table name from the config I can get this..
    [​IMG]

but nothing else, please help?

23. Offline

Abadon84

do you have entered a username and a password in the config?

24. Offline

Mystixwun

Yes I do, I removed it for security reasons..
    [​IMG]
    ^Proof stats plugin logs to database

25. Offline

Abadon84

if the database is on a different server you have to set the host of the db user to % to connect from other servers to it

26. Offline

Mystixwun

Everything is on same server as mentioned in my previous post I have MySQL, Apache2,PHP & Bukkit on same server

27. Offline

Abadon84

i have a last idea for the problem, change the localhost in the config to 127.0.0.1 eventually that works...

28. Offline

Mystixwun

Seems to still not want to work, is there anything additional require for php or something? I'm running punbb forum and it access the sql database just fine using localhost

29. Offline

Abadon84

mysqli activated, mysql 4.1+ ?

30. Offline

Mystixwun

that what you wanted?

31. Offline

Abadon84

should work, i dont´t know why it didnt do it.... strange