[INACTIVE]GrenadeMod

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ST0RMTROOPER, May 2, 2011.

1. Offline

ST0RMTROOPER

Grenade Mod
    v1.0
    [740]
    This mod allows you to use eggs as grenades.
    Just throw an egg with a rightclick and it will explode when it touches the ground.
    Features:
    • use eggs as grenades
    Download

Have fun and don't destroy your buildings ;D

2. Offline

MrAllthat

3. Offline

Plague

4. Offline

msw1

Definite copy of code. If not, probably a virus. If its actually legit, my sincere apologies.

5. Offline

Plague

Well I opened both jars and it looks like this just makes eggs explode, the previous one uses /throw. So unless I am not seeing something you are just blaming someone without actually checking those downloads!

6. Offline

MrAllthat

I think he was making assumptions based on the lack of effort put into the OP's post

IIGoldII likes this.
  7. Offline

Name Goes Here

Okay, I downloaded and tested the plugin. It's actually not a copy of EggRenade.
    Differences: EggRenage causes a TNT to form at the site of the egg landing. The Egg waits a few seconds before exploding. This plugin instantly explodes. Also, this plugin is commandless.

8. Offline

msw1

Well, sorry. It isn't stolen then, I just usually lie around minecraftforums.net and the last time I saw something that looked like something else and had a wrong title, it had a config.exe inside and WAS a virus; it was called the rope mod. I didn't check this out because I don't know if its possible to auto-use a config.exe upon opening a .jar file. Sorry for auto-assuming, but OP you need to add some information and fix your title.

9. Offline

Plague

@STORMTROOPER update your post or this will be considered inactive

10. Offline

RazorFlint

Source Code?
    It's Basic and i want to learn!
    :D

11. Offline

ashour

legit or virus? can someone be nice and get a virus scan report??? nice plugin but lack of details makes me wonder