[INACTIVE][GEN] AngelList v0.2 - Fast and effective Whitelist [326]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Coelho, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Offline

SweetCraft Girl

I Object.

Pretty lame for another plug-in dev, to troll the pages of another dev simply to say: 'i just don't like you using superlatives in descriptions'.

Get over yourself, seriously. It is the epitome of arrogance to do that. You have no governing over the content and adjective use of any ones post in describing how they feel their plug-in operates. Do you have an inferiority complex? I would think so or else why would you feel the need to remark over such a simple thing?

It really makes you like rather petty, and actually jealous.

Do you call any of the hundreds of creators of advertisements on T.V., news and magazine media? To tell them about how inappropriate superlatives are because "you don't like them to be uses"? I thought not, so why do it here?

Do yourself a favor, post a thread about how you think plug-in devs should market their plug-in a list of your approved adjectives for them to cross reference before posting their plug-in so as not to cause you to "dislike" the post and come troll with a useless "I OBJECT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WORD".

Good luck with that.

2. Offline

fullwall

Whoa, I'm sensing some major hostility here. I never meant to troll anyone, especially not Coelho, who did a good job on this plugin. There is no need to insult me like I have "an inferiority complex" which I think is going just a little bit too far.

I was merely making a comment on what I felt was unnecessary use of adjectives like this is the 'best' and nothing can ever be better than this plugin. I'm not in any way petty or jealous over this, and it's extrapolating a little to extend this to other media like TV. I don't mean to be arrogant, just making a suggestion, as a few other people did as well.