Inactive [INACTIVE][FUN] SkyBlockMultiplayer v0.58 alpha - SkyBlock for Multiplayer [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Seadragon91, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Offline

jackkiej

IMPORTANT FOR UPDATING FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS (< 0.53):
    Due to incompatibilities of the player info saving method between the versions 0.45 and 0.53, the player folder has to be deleted manually within the plugin folder if exists.
    That means the player will loose their island and inventory. To save the inventory each player can to put the inventory into a chest before the update.
    The island itself can be given back after the update: Use the stick to click on an island to get the island number. Then use /skyblock setOwner <island number> <player> - to change the owner of the island.

just saying for people that doesn't read the readme in the zip folder

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

Minecraftconnor

3. Offline

jackkiej

I have a problem, when I do /skyblock tower, I will teleport to the tower but I die instantly....

4. Offline

Seadragon91

Ty, for that, can not cofirm that. But will add a check for that.

5. Offline

Minecraftconnor

How am I meant to know who had which island? since the new update everyone loses islands?

6. Offline

jackkiej

just ask them, or you needed to make a list before you removed the folder.....

7. Offline

Minecraftconnor

I've got over 600 islands....

8. Offline

Seadragon91

Damned. That is very angry, you have deleted the folder players directly? If yes, sorry then I see no option to help you...

9. Offline

jackkiej

OMG, how can you have over 600 islands?!
    and maybe the folder is still in your recycle bin

10. Offline

Minecraftconnor

I haven't deleted it. yet.

11. Offline

dragoniil

for me work but buggy and i can creata a new island ... so players ho die with items ..they ANT GENERATE A NEW ISLAND in same spot ... becouse /skyblock newisland no work
    and all command i enter ... it give error in console

12. Offline

Seadragon91

Could you please open a ticket on bukkit dev page? Please add there, the commands and what you think what there is wrong and please add the errors from the console, too.

13. Offline

Minecraftconnor

Yo seadragon, I sitll got 600 islands. I haven't updated yet, fancy helping me out ;)?

14. Offline

dragoniil

bukkit dev no work i will put here

15. Offline

jackkiej

maybe a good idea is a sort of converter to convert your files in the folder (or something like that)

16. Offline

Minecraftconnor

I know next to nothing about Java.

17. Offline

dragoniil

ok ... ex 1 player have lava buket and he fall ... how he can get back ? /skyblock newisland no worck... i tipe and noting happend and no error in console .. at some players /skyblock start no work and kill them...

18. Offline

Minecraftconnor

they're meant to do /skyblock newisland, then /skyblock home

19. Offline

jackkiej

I ment that seadragon could make that

20. Offline

Minecraftconnor

Oh. He is working on it for me.

21. Offline

Phantum

So it seems that I (admin) when I /skyblock leave I get my old inventory back, but when I /skyblock join it lets me keep my current inventory?

running CB 1.2.5 atm with Essentials, worldedit/guard, PEX, utilityhats, and mcmmo.

one thing I think would also be a benefit is to have the ability to reset economy when you join/leave the world.

22. Offline

Seadragon91

Yes only when you type /skyblock start you should get the island inventory, exp, level, food, health.

Sorry what do you mean with reseting economy?

23. Offline

Thyadar

When I type "/skyblock set language deutsch" it says
    "An error occurred: unacceptable character " (0xFFFD) special characters are not allowedin "<string>", position 978"

Checked the file but it seems ok, no ä. ö,ü or ß.

Position 978 is " commands:" btw. (no its not a tab)
    Whats wrong?

24. Offline

md_5

Approved, and updated title for you

25. Offline

EdwinB97

really nice plugin, but for my server I'm trying to give the option to the people in the server to do the skyblock how do i give acces?

26. Offline

jackkiej

this is called reading:

27. Offline

EdwinB97

It won't create an island for people even if I'm OP and it sais they don't have permission.....

28. Offline

Seadragon91

new version 0.54 alpha:
    • fixed issues if allowContent is true
    • fixed issues player could have after leaving, joining SkyBlock 0 health, food
    • fixed problem with the generator, if you running multiverse on your server, if you have a older version of SkyBlock use:
    • - /mv import SkyBlockMultiplayer normal -g SkyBlockMultiplayer
    • leaving of SkyBlock only works now from tower, do first /skyblock tower then the command with that you want to leave SkyBlock
    • Don't get anymore messages outside from SkyBlock, only with permissions skyblock.messages and if setting messagesOutside is true
    • fixed language reading and saving
    • updated language
    If you running minecraft on linux and the language is looking bad, replace the language file with them from the zip file.
    The problem with multiverse by the generator should been now fixed. If you using SkyBlock the first time, multiverse should automatically load the generator from SkyBlock.

29. Offline

MCCrafterRene

Come you from Germany?

30. Offline

columb

Possible way to edit default skyblock island? And alias for /skyblock to /sk.