[INACTIVE][ECON] LocalShops - Please Close this Thread

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Jonbas, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Jonbas

LocalShops has moved to a new thread. Please go here.

Thank you for all of your support and feedback.

-Jonbas

2. Offline

Sleaker

My users are saying they can't remove items from shops they make. They have all relevant permissions required (manager) and are the owner of the shop.
    It's not a huge issue since they can just buy the item themselves.

I do have rights to remove items from shop as an admin, (using '*' as my permissions)

3. Offline

CFR

Ive been having a lot of fun and got a lot stored some good code ;)

The issue, I am having is adding coloured wool, and the half blocks
    The names never seem to work for them and been trying to use the ids

so /shop add 44 1:1 1
    would add 1 half block thats fine but I want to add the damage so to add the sandstone half ie 44,1
    I have tried all the ways I can think of if anyone can post this I would love them :p

4. Offline

dragavan

I also agree that this is an amazing plug-in, but the most important addition to me would be that custom shop size. 10x10 is just too large for small villages or stands in markets. Being able to set two points as the corners would really be best.

5. Offline

Killie01

this is the best plugin for shops on the forum
    i got this amazing little shop with a cute building and notch is in the store
    he is from the npc plugin, i love it :)
    but i still have problems choosing good prices
    i would love if someone made a list for prices with all items :)

6. Offline

Charmz

Hey. Thanks for creating this plugin, it's amazing! I do have ONE request, though. Could you please add a command to move a shop? Sometimes I want to move a shop, without removing the items. Thanks. :D

7. Offline

Jonbas

Use names instead of number. /shop add sandstoneslab

8. Offline

kalner123456

how do i make it so that normal players can create shops

also i get permissions not found

when someone buys dirt, 1 gold for 5 i gte no money.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  9. Offline

uncovery

when you put in unstackable items into the shop, you get them stacked when you take them out again. this should be fixed....

10. Offline

Darkenvy

Jonbas, find me on IRC and PM me. Ill also be in #bukkit #bukkitdev. I volunteer to personally debug and help you in solving the issue. My /nick is "Darkenvy"

11. Offline

riuthamus

12. Offline

Paul McCarron

Love the plugin but was wandering being the owner I find it very difficult to add like 20million of one item to the shop at on time would you know any quicker ways of doing this if so thanks

13. Offline

EniGmA1987

My players on the server report that prices cant be views past page 2

14. Offline

Sleaker

I get this exact same error. The plugin may work for a period of time, but then it will just break completely.

15. Offline

Joseph3114

Code:
    12:24:52 [SEVERE] 1 loading LocalShops v1.15b (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
            at net.centerleft.localshops.ShopData.LoadShops(ShopData.java:179)
            at net.centerleft.localshops.LocalShops.onEnable(LocalShops.java:130)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:451)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:217)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:92)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:70)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Do you have any idea what could be causing this error?
    I get it when I first load the server, /shop still lists the commands, but any /shop xxx gives an internal error.

CB version 556

16. Offline

Devok

Will this work with BOSEconomy?

17. Offline

Filip Weiss

mysql support whould be great :)

18. Offline

fugue2005

can't add sponge to the shop?

19. Offline

Danzzz

i have a slight issue i tried /shop add woodplanks 200 and then it came up added woodplanks to shop stock= 0 :9 plzz help

20. Offline

Jonbas

Do you have woodplanks in your inventory?

21. Offline

Danzzz

haha lol no thts probably y :( cheers mate i thought u could just spawn it in if u were admin ;D

22. my shops for some reason are robbing the players when they either: 1) dont have enough money for the purchase, 2) dont have enough inventory space.

Now, i'm getting SOME players reporting that they are getting the same issue (you just recieved 0 of _____ for [all your money]). Even if the total is not more than they own, sometimes it takes all their money. i've tested this on an alternate account, and it appears to do as they reported (lose lots of money, and get no products)
    I am running CB 556, and LS 1.15b.

23. Offline

Jonbas

What version of iConomy are you using?

24. 4.6.1

25. Offline

FlawlezZ

At first the plugin worked fine for me, but then i created a shop for an user of mine and everytime I want to buy something I get this message: Sorry, [SHOPNAME] is not selling Itemname right now.
    What can i do? When I try /shop list I see the items I added before.

26. Offline

Fearil

@Jonbas
    Again, great mod. I've recently updated to your newest version, and still no problems.

However, I have a couple questions regarding your development.

First, are you planning on adding chest support in the near future? I think it would be great to have sales and purchases made through the inventory interface.

Second, will you be adding support to set both buy and sell prices in one line? Example: /shop set [buyprice] [buyquantity] [sellprice] [sellquantity] ?
    This would also fix the hassle with the set command language perspective. Using set as I exampled above, this would be read as [buy price] = player cost to buy from shop, and of course [sellprice] = player profit from selling to shop... This would be in line with your current language perspective being from the customer. In truth, I've grown used to the /shop set buy/sell perspectives, so I don't find its as big a deal once you get used to it, though it still seems counterintuitive.

Overall, this, I think, would be a great system for creating stores in a town-like setting. It was interesting for me to see how every player on my world set up a shop around my 'state' shop (providing otherwise inaccessible blocks, and helping regulate prices by offering at extreme high buying prices/low selling prices) in the few weeks we've been testing this mod. However, to ease the burden of typing commands for every purchase/sale, it would be great to have chest support added so that every chest in the zone is controlled by the shop. All one would need to do is put in/take out items and have the shop do the math, with the usual 'not enough money' errors stopping any invalid actions. As well, using a single command string to set both buy and sell prices would halve the number of commands needed to be typed when setting up the shop.

In any case, I'll again reiterate that I very much appreciate your work, and that of all the plugin developers, on these extra features. My players love having added functionality over the vanilla mc server, and its allowed us to get that much more out of our minecraft experience. Keep up the good work, and know that we're all applauding your efforts.

27. Offline

Jonbas

Does the shop have any stock? Is the buy price set to something > 0?

28. Offline

FuzzeWuzze

None of my users have permission to use the /shop set commands even though i have given them both manage and manage.owner, they can do all the other permissions...checked and double checked the permission...

May just try restarting the server as that tends to fix some of these wierd bugs...

29. Offline

Jonbas

Okay,

I've run out of pain killers and my mind is starting to work again. Please look for an update in the next coming days.

I think I've tracked down where these problems with server hangs and incorrect payments are coming from. It's probably a mistake in the way I'm counting and adding to inventory from when I added the ability to limit damage on tools. So, for now it should only effect users that are buying and selling tools/armor/weapons with an inventory that is nearly full.

Also in the next update:
    • better error handling for corrupt shop and config files
    • transaction logs
    and I might even be able to put the basics of user defined messages into this one too.

30. Offline

maxsteele

is it possible to limit the number of shops a player can make? I don't want a player to be able to make 10 different shops....

31. Offline

Psycho Robot

I think this is a good idea. One time I went on a server and making shops was free, so i made like 50 all around spawn, and I gave them spammish names like WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. As fun as it was, people like me shouldn't be able to do this!