[INACTIVE][ADMN/SEC/WEB] DataLog - replaced by HawkEye [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by oliverw92, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

oliverw92

Vaupell, Pinkpixels, Sleaker and 2 others like this.
  2. Offline

oliverw92

You didn't reply with anything :p

3. Offline

Malchus

I mean I could that would totally defeat the purpose of me having this awesome resource of hosting on another computer. Is it not possible to outsource it properly?

4. Offline

oliverw92

Well that is what I would like to test - If it is getting issues when connecting to external hosts then I need to do something about it :)

5. Offline

melvinp

ok i changed the <? to <?php and that work

Now i see this

[​IMG]

But its all empty. If i search on a player it doesnt let see. And i dont see any worlds!!
    Why doesnt it work ?

6. Offline

oliverw92

Do you have access to something like phpMyAdmin? Can you check that there is data in the table? Make sure your mysql settings are correct in config.php

7. Offline

melvinp

I got a database called datalog

But its empty

here is is my config.php

Code:
    <?php
        $config = array(
         //Enter your MySQL database information
         //Do not change 'dbTable'
         "dbHost"  => "localhost",
         "dbDbase" => "datalog",
         "dbUser"  => "root",
         "dbPass"  => "",
         "dbTable" => "datalog",

//Set this to the password you want people to have to use to access the interface
         //Leave blank for no password
         "password" => ""
         );

$con = mysql_connect($config["dbHost"], $config["dbUser"], $config["dbPass"]);
     if (!$con)
      die("Could not connect to MySQL Database!");
     if (!mysql_select_db($config["dbDbase"], $con))
      die(mysql_error());
    ?>

I think its all good. But why doesnt it put information into the table ?

8. TODO recomend:
    make a column for the ip of player on login and date of login

9. Offline

skkeeper

This is already implemented in DataLog 0.2. When a player logs in, the date column registers the time and date and the data column becomes the ip of the player.

10. Offline

oliverw92

Do you use bigbrother or logblock?

As keeper says, IPs are logged on player join and quit

11. Offline

melvinp

No i dont use the plugins bigbrother or logblock.

12. Offline

Trevor_

Code:
    2011-04-25 03:30:09 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/DataLog.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.<init>(DataSourcePool.java:210)

13. Offline

oliverw92

So the plugin has created the table 'datalog' yes? Are there any errors in the console?

You haven't configured bukkit.yml with valid information.[/CODE][/FONT][/quote]

14. Offline

melvinp

I have created a database called datalog.

if i clicked onto the database. than you see its empty. there is no tabel inside it.

also i have a screenshot

[​IMG]

On the left side you see a database called "datalog" but he's empty

15. Offline

oliverw92

Have you actually installed the plugin? Are there any errors on startup? Paste the contents of your bukkit.yml.

16. Offline

melvinp

It say's this error in the server log

Code:
    2011-04-25 13:41:16 [INFO] DataSourcePool [DataLog] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-04-25 13:41:16 [SEVERE] FATAL: DataSourcePool [DataLog] is down!!!
    2011-04-25 13:41:16 [INFO] Reseting DataSourcePool [DataLog] min:2 max:20 free:0 busy:0 waiting:0 highWaterMark:0 waitCount:0 hitCount:0
    2011-04-25 13:41:16 [INFO] Busy Connections:
    2011-04-25 13:41:16 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\DataLog.jar' in folder 'plugins': 
    com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceException: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user [EMAIL]'root'@'localhost'[/EMAIL] (using password: YES)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.<init>(DataSourcePool.java:210)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceManager.getDataSource(DataSourceManager.java:210)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceGlobalManager.getDataSource(DataSourceGlobalManager.java:63)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.getDataSourceFromConfig(DefaultServerFactory.java:427)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.setDataSource(DefaultServerFactory.java:388)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:168)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:64)
     at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.create(EbeanServerFactory.java:78)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:175)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:138)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:160)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:108)
     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:84)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user [EMAIL]'root'@'localhost'[/EMAIL] (using password: YES)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:931)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4031)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2338)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2371)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2163)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:794)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305)
     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.createUnpooledConnection(DataSourcePool.java:401)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.createConnectionForQueue(DataSourcePool.java:607)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.PooledConnectionQueue.ensureMinimumConnections(PooledConnectionQueue.java:205)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.initialise(DataSourcePool.java:248)
     at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.<init>(DataSourcePool.java:208)
     ... 17 more
    And this is my bukkit.yml

Code:
    database:
        username: root
        driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
        delay: 3
        table: datalog
        password:
        url: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/datalog
        isolation: SERIALIZABLE

Hmmm thats very weird.

I have deleted the folder datalog en datalog.jar and downloaded it again.
    Than i placed it into my plugin folder again. And now it works
    :D

I dont know how this happens but its good and working :)

Thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  17. Offline

oliverw92

You were probably using an old version or something :)

Just so you know, by naming your bukkit persistence database 'datalog', if you use any other persistent plugins they will all log to the 'datalog' database. Thats the reason i recommended calling the database 'minecraft' because it is more general

18. Offline

melvinp

Okey thanks i will change it :)

19. Offline

KiloWhiskey

Hate to ask a favor, but my log is just getting crazy now. Any chance you can dump in that x days field for searching stuff? we added 60 new players to our server in the last 24 hours. it's hard to keep up when it searches the whole log. Also, I get an error every time I search certain things like lava buckets and such...
    Code:
    Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/log/searchDB.php on line 82
    It gives me about 80 of these in a row when I look for lava, water, door, or chest changes.

20. Offline

oliverw92

I'll make adding time brackets a priority

21. Offline

afmiller

I'm getting these errors, tried to follow it, but I dont have the file to
    http://pastebin.com/kc3h1MN6
    Also, Why everytime I fix the files to look need, does the properties file go to 1 line, I'm tried of fixing it each time, and the bukkit file keeps getting replaced, I enter my info and it puts the default info back in their with my info.

22. Offline

Trevor_

Code:
    database:
        username: Hidden
        table: datalog
        password: Hidden
        url: jdbc:mysql://lycosa.org:3306/lycosa_stats
    Same Error with connection link failed.

23. Offline

melvinp

It worked on my localhost with using WAMP

But now i want to use it on my website for my server.
    But its said Connection links failure

Im hosting my website at www.transip.nl

and this is my website
    http://runeplace.nl

This is my bukkit.yml

Code:
    database:
        username: *****
        table: minecraft
        password: *****
        url: jdbc:mysql://mysql.runeplace.nl:3306/runeplace_nl_runepla

Why isnt it working ?

24. Offline

Trevor_

Code:
    2011-04-25 19:44:27 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/DataLog.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceManager.getDataSource(DataSourceManager.java:210)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceGlobalManager.getDataSource(DataSourceGlobalManager.java:63)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.getDataSourceFromConfig(DefaultServerFactory.java:427)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.setDataSource(DefaultServerFactory.java:388)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:168)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:64)
    	at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.create(EbeanServerFactory.java:78)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:175)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:138)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:160)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:108)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:85)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1116)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:343)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2334)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2371)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2163)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:794)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.createUnpooledConnection(DataSourcePool.java:401)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.createConnectionForQueue(DataSourcePool.java:607)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.PooledConnectionQueue.ensureMinimumConnections(PooledConnectionQueue.java:205)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.initialise(DataSourcePool.java:248)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.<init>(DataSourcePool.java:208)
    	... 17 more
    Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: www.lycosa.org
    	at java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
    	at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressFromNameService(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:244)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:292)
    	... 36 more

If it helps, I'm using Centos OS, do I need to do anything extra download wise?

I hate to do more quotes, but I found a possible solution. It seems that when you do letters in your database, example:

url: jdbc:mysql://lycosa.org:3306/lycosa_stats
    The lycosa.org cannot be used it needs to be a DIRECT IP.
    So hop into cmd and type: ping yourwebsite.com, get the direct ip
    and replace it like so:
    url: jdbc:mysql://69.72.185.123:3306/lycosa_stats

Hopefully this fixes something, good luck. Thanks for whatever help lmao.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

25. Offline

MrDylan

I seem to be getting an interesting error that nobody else has publicly posted.

Now, normally I would be directing to a remote connection to my MySQL, but for all intended testing purposes I am running this example localhost

MySQL user has full permissions to the database, and I have phpMyAdmin.

I installed a fresh copy of the plugin and ran the server. With no problems the database was created.

Code:
    04:19:43 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.4
    04:19:43 [INFO] Loading properties
    04:19:43 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    04:19:44 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-659-gc210f22-b684jnks (MC: 1.4)
    04:19:44 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    04:19:44 [INFO] Preparing start region
    04:19:44 [INFO] 144 recipes
    04:19:45 [INFO] [Permissions] (Phoenix) was Initialized.
    04:19:45 [SEVERE] ebean.properties not found
    04:19:45 [INFO] DataSourcePool [DataLog] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    04:19:45 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    04:19:46 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[1]
    04:19:46 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.7] (Phoenix)  loaded
    04:19:46 [INFO] Can not test connection as heartbeatsql is not set
    04:19:46 [INFO] Closing Connection[DataLog.1] psReuse[0] psCreate[1] psSize[1]
    04:19:46 [INFO] [DataLog] Installing database due to first time usage
    04:19:46 [WARNING] Column name [date] is a suspected SQL reserved word for property uk.co.oliwali.DataLog.DataEntry.date
    04:19:46 [INFO] runScript
    04:19:46 [INFO] executing 1 of 1 create table datalog ( dataid                    integer primary key, date...
    04:19:48 [INFO] ... end of script
    04:19:48 [INFO] [DataLog] Version 0.2 enabled!
    04:19:48 [INFO] Done (0.431s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

The problem comes when a user logs in

Code:
    04:20:25 [INFO] MrDylan [/72.196.208.147:50211] logged in with entity id 129
    04:20:25 [INFO] Can not test connection as heartbeatsql is not set
    04:20:25 [INFO] Closing Connection[DataLog.0] psReuse[0] psCreate[2] psSize[2]
    04:20:25 [INFO] DataSourcePool [DataLog] grow; id[DataLog.2] busy[3] max[20]
    04:20:25 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_JOIN to DataLog
    javax.persistence.PersistenceException: ERROR executing DML bindLog[] error[Field 'dataid' doesn't have a default value]
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.execute(DmlBeanPersister.java:116)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.insert(DmlBeanPersister.java:76)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersistExecute.executeInsertBean(DefaultPersistExecute.java:91)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.PersistRequestBean.executeNow(PersistRequestBean.java:527)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.PersistRequestBean.executeOrQueue(PersistRequestBean.java:557)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.insert(DefaultPersister.java:404)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.saveVanillaInsert(DefaultPersister.java:377)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.saveVanillaRecurse(DefaultPersister.java:361)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.saveRecurse(DefaultPersister.java:308)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.save(DefaultPersister.java:282)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.save(DefaultServer.java:1577)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.save(DefaultServer.java:1567)
            at uk.co.oliwali.DataLog.DataLog.addDataEntry(DataLog.java:62)
            at uk.co.oliwali.DataLog.DLPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(DLPlayerListener.java:46)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:204)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:98)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:93)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Field 'dataid' doesn't have a default value
            at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2111)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2407)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2325)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2310)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.ExtendedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(ExtendedPreparedStatement.java:164)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.type.DataBind.executeUpdate(DataBind.java:74)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.InsertHandler.execute(InsertHandler.java:155)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.execute(DmlBeanPersister.java:105)
            ... 23 more

I'm only running permissions in this test.

26. Offline

Trevor_

Grab the latest 1.5 Update of Bukkit, that will fix the problem.

27. Offline

melvinp

omg still doesnt work :(
    i have changed this

Code:
    database:    username: *****
    url: jdbc:mysql://mysql.runeplace.nl:3306/runeplace_nl_runepla

Into this
    Code:
    database:    username: *****
    url: jdbc:mysql://mysql.95.170.70.229:3306/runeplace_nl_runepla  

But still doenst work!

28. Offline

oliverw92

Right it looks like Bukkit Persistence isn't up to the job. As a last test, could someone kindly test my MultiHome plugin (which uses Persistence too) with MySQL and see if they get the same errors. If there are errors with that too then it is a big Bukkit Persistence issue with remote MySQL servers, if there aren't errors then it is an issue with how frequently I access the database.

Sorry for these issues guys.

Why can't you just use WAMP on the minecraft server, then have the website read off the MySQL database on minecraft server? That would fix all your problems

29. Offline

ssechaud

15:45:08 [SEVERE] ebean.properties not found

?

30. Offline

Drakonas

I also get this with your MultiHome plugin.

31. Offline

h0us3cat

I cant help with that, i am on localhost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.