[INACTIVE][ADMN/MECH] BlockLogs [617]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by iPhysX, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Offline

iPhysX

BlockLogs - The extensive logging Plugin:
    Version: v1.2.4

here

Features:

- Creates a Log file in /plugins/******Log/*****.logs
    - Stores information about the item/chest etc.
    - When it is created, when it is opened and who opened/interacted with it, and who
    destroyed it.

Download for the plugin is at the bottom of the post.
    Source Code (Soon)

Changelog:
    Version 1.2.4
    • Added the ability to log all blocks in the world.
    • Added the ability to log furnaces and crafting benches.
    Version 1.2.1

• Released Chestlogs
    Format of Log File -

[24 Mar 2011, 18:24:07] Diamond Block was destroyed by iPhysX at (x--97, y--24, z--05)

here
    Breaking a Chest--
    [​IMG]

here

###UPDATED###
    Added --
    Furnace Logs
    Crafting Logs

Cleaned up some code, it runs faster now.
    Shouldn't scan constantly, only when it needs to.

Get the new jars attached above!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  2. Offline

RedFawkes215

Oh okay awesome ^^ I really like small and simple plugins when it comes to my server :p

3. Offline

iPhysX

Well my next plugin isn't going to be small, or simple. So i guess you will love it!

4. Offline

RedFawkes215

Oh, how complicated is this going to be? As long as it isn't so hard to set up and use like Big Brother or other weird things like that, then it's fine with me.

5. Offline

iPhysX

Oh no! nothing like that.
    Easy to set up, ill give a sneak preview soon :D

6. Offline

RedFawkes215

Oh yay, cant wait to see it and try it out.

7. Offline

Tzahi

I have no idea how to thank you for this. I got proof of one of my admins griefing. He was mad at another admin and went crazy with TNT, and I also got proof that he griefed me. Thank you so much!!!!!!

8. Offline

iPhysX

Well done on catching him :D
    Glad you like it!

9. Offline

Mhalkyer

Is there any way to use a command ingame to check for block changes?

10. Offline

iPhysX

I have been looking into it, i would probably have to support sql of some sort, ill try look into it more!

11. Offline

RedFawkes215

Your plugin is now out of date with the current Promotion Build.

12. Offline

iPhysX

I am aware of this and am working on fixing this :D
    The overhaul update will fix it, just hang on tight!

13. Offline

OrtwinS

Hmmm, I really need an ingame 'check this block for changes' command or tool, like Bigbrother has.
    But BB is crashing my server/causing conflicts when I use it since its not fixed yet, looking for an alternative, this looks promising.

14. Offline

iPhysX

Im still updating this, im just working on professions more at the moment, i will update this soon, it may not have that feature though :/

15. Offline

wears_Fedora

This looks perfect for what I want. I'd love to be able to turn off the in-game logging messages though. I can't wait to see the new version.

16. Offline

Jani95

Do you update Blocklogs to Bukkit build 170?
    It don't work for me.

17. Offline

iPhysX

it works for 617 TESTED.
    Im working on an update for 674

18. Offline

Dennis

:eek:I didn't get a block logs folder in my plugins folder. Does it immediatley put it in when you place the jar file in the plugins?

19. Offline

iPhysX

Make sure you restate your server :)

20. Offline

prosay

yup bukkit build 677 out

21. Offline

chiisana

Not sure if this is the same issue for 674 that you've already started working on, but in 677, the plugin will not load, with this error message:
    Code:
    08:22:08 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/BlockLogs.jar' in folder 'plugins': name '[BlockLog]' contains invalid characters.
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: name '[BlockLog]' contains invalid characters.
            at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.loadMap(PluginDescriptionFile.java:137)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.<init>(PluginDescriptionFile.java:30)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:61)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:84)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)

22. Offline

Zeroi9

Seems like a very good plugin, simple but still so effective!
    But it doesn't work for me. [skeleton]

I put the .jar in my Plugins folder, when the server is Stopped. I then start it, but nothing.

Code:
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\BlockLogs.jar' in folder 'plugins': name '[BlockLog]' contains invalid characters.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: name '[BlockLog]' contains invalid characters.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.loadMap(PluginDescriptionFile.java:137)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.<init>(PluginDescriptionFile.java:30)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:61)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:84)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]2011-04-19 04:14:55 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\Permissions.jar' in folder 'plugins': [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:136)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:84)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Caused by: while scanning for the next token[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]found character 	'\t' that cannot start any token[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] in "<reader>", line 92, column 1:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]    		prefix: 'Owner'[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]    ^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.java:360)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:183)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(ParserImpl.java:564)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:163)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:148)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:228)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:230)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:230)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]	at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]
    [/COLOR]

Erorr :
    2011-04-19 04:17:40 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\BlockLogs.jar' in folder 'plugins': name '[BlockLog]' contains invalid characters.[/code][/COLOR]

23. Offline

iPhysX

These are simple fixes look for the update soon

24. Offline

_Savior_

I think that i fixed the problems that you guys were having. I went into the BlockLog.jar and into the plugin.yml. From there I changed the name of the plugin from [BlockLog] to Blocklog. After that everything seems to work fine.
    To put that simpler, I don't thing that Craftbukkit likes brackets in the name.

25. Would be great if you could put up that edited one for the rest of us <3

26. Offline

Jiliwang

How about adding something that you could use a tool to see what happen with certain block in last (insert some time-period here)??
    Like when you right-click with golden pickaxe?

edit: update to CB733?

27. Offline

joe123652

Cant wait till u update this plugin!!!!

28. Offline

ScorchRaserik

I, too, am looking forward to this. Would be very useful for my server.

29. Offline

Plague

considered inactive
    (and title is missing a description)

30. Offline

chernobyl360

31. Offline

iPhysX

Wow nice one :) i wasn't really focusing on this as i was working on new things!
    Ill link people to it from here !