[INACTIVE][ADMIN] SuperSlots v1.0.6 - Admin Inventory Tool [766]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by fullwall, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Offline

fullwall

[​IMG]
    An Easy Inventory Configurator

Download latest: v1.0.6 (Requires Permissions)
    Previous versions: v1.05, v1.0, QuickBucket

About:
    SuperSlots is a simple yet powerful ingame inventory editor. Players enter in commands that work on slot ranges in the inventory, making easy inventory changes simple and fast. Users can change id, amount, fill buckets, empty them, stock empty slots, and more with speed. If any mistake is made, a simple undo gets back your old inventory. Extra parameters increase the power of this versatile plugin. Permissions are simple yet configurable, and any command can be disabled or enabled per user or group, using Nijikokuns' Permissions plugin. Server admins, use SuperSlots to easily edit your inventory without resorting to cumbersome and repetitive /i commands. Users, petition admins for this plugin, and get the powerful features you need!

Abilities
    Initial Information (open)
    The base command for SuperSlots is /ss [parameter] [slot range(sr)] [modifiers]
    If you see '|' in a command, that means you can type the first command OR the abbreviation. Example: /ss help|h means you can type /ss help OR /ss h
    Make sure you have a slot range on those that require it! Slot ranges start from 0, up to 35.
    0-8 is the inventory bar. 8-35 is the inventory screen, starting from the top left.
    You can also use all|a for everything in your inventory, inv|i for
    the inventory screen and bar|b for the inventory bar.

SuperSlots supports both filling and emptying buckets. Fill your buckets with lava, milk or water by typing /ss fill|f [sr] [id/item name]. Type /ss empty|e [sr] to watch buckets drain away.
    Superslots can clear inventories, with the command /ss clear|c [sr] instantly wiping all the stacks you don't want.
    Need to set how much each stack has? /ss amount|a [sr] [amount]. /ss more|m|less|l [sr] [amount] will change the stacks by that amount. More and less are interchangeable, and support negative numbers.

SuperSlots can change many items at once, with the command /ss id|i [sr] [id] changing them into the id of your choice. You can type /ss data|d [sr] [data] to change that data on each specified slot. Superslots can also stock your inventory. /ss stock|s [sr] [id/name] [amount] (damage) (data) will fill any empty slots in the specified range with the item.

All changes are reversible. /ss undo|u [sr] will restore your inventory to before you used the last SuperSlots command.

Type /ss help|h for a complete listing of all commands.

Permissify
    If this sounds like a bit too much for your average user to handle, restrict it using Permissions to those you trust and yourself, of course. Open the spoiler below for the details.
    Permissions (open)
    Simple Permissions nodes are:
    superslots.* for admins.
    superslots.player.* for users.

This gives permissions for all commands to admins, and players permissions to use clear and empty. You can
    configure individual command permissions like so:
    superslots.admin.(command name)
    EG: superslots.admin.fill

The players node contains the permissions *.empty and *.clear
    The admins node contains all the other commands, including help, fill, id, amount, etc.

Features:
    • Contains a variety of commands to edit your inventory, based on slot range.
    • Parameter-based commands, with aliases - succint yet versatile.
    • Has an undo command, if anything goes wrong.
    • Easy to configure permissions - as shown above.
    Changelog:
    v1.0.6 - bugfixes.
    v1.05 - fixed for 670.
    v1.0 - initial release.

QuickBucket has been rewritten as SuperSlots. If anything goes wrong, the undo all parameter should fix the last command you did. Post features, bugs, suggestions and support!

2. Offline

QQCucumber

I downloaded the fixed version and it has a pretty bad problem. After you empty a bucket, when you right click to use it again, it disappears.

Edit: Doesn't occur with /empty all so that's good
    Edit2: Also, /e all doesn't work.

3. Offline

fullwall

Oh... Sorry :(. I did it pretty quick... Wish I could sort out my computer so I could test >.>. I'll fix in about half an hour.
    --- merged: Feb 1, 2011 10:16 AM ---
    Ok, redownload, should be all fixed. Forgot to set item amount for the itemstack in /empty. Fixed both issues. Don't worry, I won't be releasing the update for this until it's thoroughly tested. Sorry again for all the trouble.

4. Offline

QQCucumber

Seems to be working now, thanks.

5. Offline

EvilSeph

6. Offline

fullwall

Has anyone tried this plugin?

7. Offline

desmin88

What does this mean"/ss help|h" Why must I type |h? Seems redundant

8. Offline

fullwall

Type /ss help OR /ss h

9. Offline

Firestar

10. Offline

fullwall

Which part of my OP needs to be updated? I can't find what I'm missing...

11. Offline

fullwall

Updated to use updateInventory(). Now items should appear at once if created using this plugin.

12. Offline

QQCucumber

13. Offline

fullwall

Looking into it...
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 9:22 AM ---
    OK, fixed. Was checking so if you didn't have permission, you could use the command XD.

14. Offline

QQCucumber

This plugin does not appear to be currently functioning. When I type /ss I get this:

Code:
    11:33:35 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ss' in plugin SuperSlots v1.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:33)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:183)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:619)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:582)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:576)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
            at com.fullwall.SuperSlots.SuperSlots.onCommand(SuperSlots.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:31)
            ... 12 more

The plugin loads fine, however. Even detects Permissions. Admittedly all I want to do is empty buckets. :p

15. Offline

fullwall

Redownload.

16. Offline

QQCucumber

Okay, now it won't load.

Code:
    16:48:03 [SEVERE] Could not load plugins/SuperSlots-1.0.jar in plugins: null
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:56)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:129)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:94)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:59)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
            ... 9 more

17. Offline

fullwall

Whoops. Redownload. I hope you use some of its other features :(

18. Offline

QQCucumber

Okay.. it loads now, but does nothing when I use /ss or /ss e , I'm an admin so I should have access to all permissions.

And to be honest with you, I haven't even tried any of SuperSlots features because.. well, I've never once gotten it to work. [​IMG]

19. Offline

fullwall

Sorry :(. Can you please redownload and tell me the server output?

20. Offline

QQCucumber

18:11:26 [INFO] [SuperSlots]: Permissions enabled.
    18:11:26 [INFO] [SuperSlots]: version [1.0] (Lucky) loaded
    18:11:42 [INFO] [Ljava.lang.String;@154de0b
    18:11:44 [INFO] [Ljava.lang.String;@191f61c

Those last two lines are from /ss and /ss e, respectively. The number at the end seems to be different each time I do it.

21. Offline

fullwall

Sorry - I need the output now.
    --- merged: Mar 4, 2011 3:18 PM ---
    Redownload

22. Offline

QQCucumber

Again, /ss and /ss e respectively:

18:21:06 [INFO] /ss
    18:21:07 [INFO] /ss
    18:21:07 [INFO] e

23. Offline

fullwall

How about after redownloading now?

24. Offline

QQCucumber

Loaded fine. /ss and /ss e do nothing. No console output at all this time.

25. Offline

fullwall

What does the server output say now after redownloading.

26. Offline

QQCucumber

My answer is the same as last reply. Nothin'.

27. Offline

fullwall

Figured out the problem - you're not including a slot range. Maybe that should default to all?

28. Offline

QQCucumber

/ss should probably default to /ss help
    /ss e should default to the slot you're holding.

Speaking of /ss help, its output is currently way, way more than what Minecraft is capable of showing. You need to edit it down a bit.

29. Offline

fullwall

Yeah. I'm not sure how to paginate though.
    --- merged: Mar 4, 2011 3:54 PM ---
    OK. It now conforms to your suggestions.
    --- merged: Mar 4, 2011 3:55 PM ---
    Tell me if you use SuperSlots' more advanced features.

30. Offline

QQCucumber

Well as I said before, I haven't ever had a chance to use SuperSlots more advanced features 'cause I've never gotten it to work before. And speaking of, /ss e doesn't seem to be working right. It says Buckets emptied! but nothing happens, not even when I fill my inventory with water buckets.

Also, you might want to change the message to Bucket(s) emptied!