[INACTIVE][ADMIN] Gimme v1.1.2 - A lightweight /Item with a blacklist and whitelist [All Versions]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by CraftRepo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Offline

CraftRepo

Gimme - A lightweight /Item with a blacklist [All CraftBukkit Versions]
    Version: v1.1.2

Gimme is a plugin that allows users to obtain items not on a predefined blacklist or whitelist setup by server owners.

[diamond]You will need Permissions 2.7! Or something that fakes permissions...[diamond]

PLEASE NOTE: The permissions nodes have changed... please don't say it doesn't work when you are just using the wrong permissions nodes.

Permissions Nodes (Click To View) (open)

gimme.blacklist – Gives access to the /gimme command and checks the request against the blacklist.
    gimme.whitelist – Gives access to the /gimme command and checks against the whitelist.
    gimme.gimme – Gives access to the /gimme command and DOES NOT check against the blacklist.

Features:
    • Admin Defined blacklist. just eddit plugins/Gimme/config.yml
    • Lightweight; Has no bloat. Great for small servers!
    Download:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/810883/Gimme.jar

Commands:
    • /gimme [item name or ID]:{datavalue} {amount} - Gives the sender the requested item based on permissions. If no amount is given, it will be a stack of 64.
    Changelog (Click To View) (open)

Version 1.1.2
    • v 1.1.2 - Fixed a nasty NPE, added a try/catch for NFE, fixed a bug in the config writer, and a bug in the blacklist and whitelist modes.
    • v 1.1.1 - Fixed several bugs that caused instability and inability to obtain items.
    • v 1.1.0 - Added Data values... Finally. Also added whitelist mode...
    • v 1.0.0 - Initial release to the public

Special thanks to @MCVancraft for both the plugin idea and for testing and deploying each Development version Pre-v1.0.0 into a live production environment.

PLEASE, only use this thread for support related questions. Or for thanks/etc. All feature requests and bug reports should be officially submitted through the bug tracker linked below.

Bug Tracker:
    http://jira.craftrepo.net/Browse/GIMME offline. use this thread

http://craftrepo.net

IRC Info:
    irc.rawrirc.net #craftrepo

2. Offline

karsten1994

Does this work with the /item command to? because that would be nicer :D

3. Offline

MrDare360

For everyone who wants a shorter command go and install bshortcut and do it yourself instead of making him do it

4. Offline

karsten1994

I get errors when i dont give a stack ? is that normal

5. Offline

paulol

DL-Link doesnt work :(

EDIT: UP again. Thanks.

6. Offline

Keiryon

When I use the command with the item name and not the id I always get the "No such item [itemname]" message. Works fine with the id.

I had no problems when I used an older version with Minecraft 1.5.x , since I made the update to Minecraft 1.6.6 - and obviously the plugin update - it doesn't work anymore.
    Well... simple question: Is it my fault, or is the plugin not working correctly? :p

7. Offline

CAria

I'm getting the same problem as Keiryon.
    My users are getting terribly annoyed that they have to look up the ID for each item, sigh.
    Great plugin anyway!

8. Offline

MrDare360

I keep getting this error when using item names, item ids work fine though
    Code:
    16:39:12 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'gimm
    e' in plugin Gimme v1.1.2
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:12
    8)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:2
    87)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:712)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:678)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:671)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:399)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.craftrepo.Gimme.gimme.giveItemName(gimme.java:636)
            at net.craftrepo.Gimme.gimme.onCommand(gimme.java:679)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
            ... 12 more
    >

9. Offline

blakefire

Any updates coming? :(

10. Offline

Mitcheel

Links doesnt Work for me i was so happy when i saw this plugin and now the link is offline please update!

11. Offline

CraftRepo

updated download link

12. You *really* shouldn't use "all versions" there... use the name of the latest RB tested on and that's it, people that want to use it on older or newer versions would have to test it if they really want it.

13. Offline

MonsieurApple

Invalid CB Build. Sorry, "All Versions" doesn't cut it.